Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 10 years ago

Can I tell by the smell of my husband's gas if he has been cheating?

I know this sounds crazy..BUT

Hubs usually has his own smell. The family always knows when he has passed gas even if he tries to be funny and blame it on the dog.

Lately, he's had to work late a few times and each time he's come home and his gas has smelled unlike anything I've ever smelled from him. Kinda like maybe he had Thai food or something? He says he has only been at work and not anywhere else...but something is definately different.

Do you think he's cheating?

I think he might be doing the thai man...

Best Answer

You sound like a fart smellow, the only thing he has been cheating on is his diet if he has one.

Keep your nose out of his but and you'll do fine!

• trimpe

i'd could say that if he's ingesting different ingredients it ought to replace the scent of his "gas". My hub went and ate Thai foodstuff one nighttime and it replaced into undesirable even as he were given homestead. yet i'd not say in simple terms because of that he's devious. men go by skill of transformations similar to females do. Me being the nosey little sneak i'd be ought to purpose to discover different info in case you experience that he's devious. If he's ingesting out with different females he's employing a debit card/mastercard to pay verify the statements. verify cellular archives...and once he receives homestead is he hungry?

NO

U can sniff for a lot of signs of cheating, but that is not one of them.

Smell for the obvious like perfume, or the more subtle like fabric softener, but leave the farts out of this if U want to keep your sanity.

Ok you could possibly guess that he's cheating on his diet but I'm not seeing a connection to another woman by the smell of his farts.

Any man who pass gas and let you smell it enough to know his brand aint worth worrying over the cheating. Let the other lady have his stank a**

Hon, if he lets you smell his farts that much especially around other family he does not respect you and you should talk to him about it. But you can't call him a cheater from the smell of his farts.

Yes you can tell!! Smell more frequently so you can know the truth! Every night he shall be required to pass gas so you can analyze it! Actually, why don't you just leave someone you can't trust.

That sounds like a job for Ašš Ventura: Fart Detective.

No this is how you can tell if he is cheating. Don't have sex for like a week. Then if he ejaculates and his sperm is white like normal then he is not cheating. Although if it is clear and not thick that means he has recently had sex. Good to know.

• Brooke

Oh my. What is the next step? Examining his bowel movements for signs of cheating? Get a grip woman!!