what does the obama hope confederate flag mean?

I saw a flag that was half the obama hope flag and half the confederate flag? What is the statement i dont get it.

Favorite Answer

I've never seen that before and I'd call it blasphemy to combine the two symbols, one of freedom, dreams, hope, and sacrifice and the other of a demagogue's unconstitutional power.

My opinion is that it relies upon on how the guy comes off that makes use of it. The accomplice flag incredibly had no longer something to do with slavery in any respect, besides the undeniable fact that it incredibly is an association with the civil conflict, and the civil conflict has to do with slavery. yet human beings thikn the civil conflict became into all approximately slavery, it became into no longer. It became right into a super impression on it, besides the undeniable fact that it became into no longer all approximately slavery. the two way in the journey that your a southern racist and wave it in that way, specific its racist. yet whilst its basically because of the fact your southern, then no its no longer racist. Its a southern image, yet like some ignorant human beings, a number of those southerners basically wave it to be racist, which probable annoy the non-racist southerners.

• DW

Ya got me? but just guessing the south will raise up and choke out Obama's hope and his vision of the country?