Why do some wrestling fans act like they were never kids(more inside)?

I see alot of fans bash the little kids that watch WWE and say bad things about them like how stupid they are and how they know nothing about wrestling etc. Weren't we all kids once? I'm not a kid, well not really, I'm 15, but I DID start watching WWE when I was a kid and it bothers me when people... show more I see alot of fans bash the little kids that watch WWE and say bad things about them like how stupid they are and how they know nothing about wrestling etc.

Weren't we all kids once? I'm not a kid, well not really, I'm 15, but I DID start watching WWE when I was a kid and it bothers me when people say things like how "all of WWE's fans are stupid little kids who know nothing about wrestling."

I'm sure all of you who started watching wrestling when you were kids didn't know too much about wrestling either, so why do you bash the "little kids" who watch WWE.

And most of WWE's audience isn't kids anyways, but that's besides the point. Im sure most of us got into wrestling when we were kids, so there's no point in bashing them.

BQ- Who's better CM Punk or Chris Jericho?