Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry montage ideas?
In school we read the book "Gathering Blue"
Now for a project on the book we have to make a montage.
We're suppose to divide the poster board into 6 spaces and in each 'square' on the poster you have to draw or use pictures or any other kind of materials to show kira's surroundings.
1.The field of Leaving
5. The Fen
6. I forget....
Okay soo what im asking is what ideas do you have that i can add onto my montage?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
firstly, the poster should have blue (strings or swirls) going around and through it.
1. find a dark woodsy picture(s) for this
2. try an old renasance village picture for this
3. Find pics of some important looking people, they also have to look old and wise
4. This ones kinda hard, but try a small baren room
5. I totally forgot what this was... sorry
6. Maybe you could so the stage play. A good pic of that would be amazing!
Did I help any.... Hopefully.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Find a pic on google of someone who you think represents Kira.
Then 3d it somehow----the same for each square. Have it be in lots of colour, but with some browns in it too.
Then take some simple pics---to represent each of the scenes. You can use your phone if you need to. Or google some and put them in sepia tones. And then put the 3d pic on the square to represent her being there.
You can add some small print from each of the scenes in some onion skin paper--so it will show thru in a nice font---down in the corner. Use some small glitter paint in copper- to decorate it. Accent the sepia of the pictures.
It will look striking and classy.
Good luck! ;-)Source(s): My imagination/school projects in the past
- 1 decade ago
blue fabric, of course!
the plants they come from
the jacket or the stick