woah asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 10 years ago

Pregnant with an alien child, no joke?

4 months ago, a space ship visited me at night and one of the occupants came into my bedroom. I suddenly felt like I was in a trance, and it for whatever reason seemed natural and calming to me. I felt like I was dreaming and genuinely thought I was for some time later.

The extra terrestrial creature touched me and I immediately felt intense passion for him. We ended up having sex in my bed, and then I got the feeling that he had to leave, but would be back in the future.

I woke up in the morning and felt like normal, but vividly remembered my dream. I realized I was pregnant when I missed my period and took a test. I'm single and a virgin if you don't count the experience in that dream. I haven't had a boyfriend for over a year and certainly have no way I could be pregnant.

I didn't go to the doctor during the first trimester because I was afraid it was true and the doctor was going to force me to have an abortion or have government officials lock me up or kill me to prevent this from being leaked to the public.

I guess I could be crazy. I don't hear voices whispering in my ear, I don't see things that don't exist (my parents and friends have both told that I looked pregnant, I'm sure it's not a delusion). My friends haven't informed me of anything strange about myself. I don't believe in anything out of the ordinary other than the possibility this might be true. I live a fairly normal life.

I don't know how else I could have gotten pregnant, and I have no idea what I'll do if my child turns out to be a creature from another planet.

I have no idea who I can go to for help. If I go to a mental hospital, they'll lock me up or put me on meds. If I go to a regular doctor, they'll do tests on my uterus like an ultrasound , and would if what they see is not human.

I want to be a good mother and do what is best for my child. What advice could you give me?

I am not making up this story - please just answer another question if all you're going to do is call me a liar.

Update:

Ok, if you think I'm lying, tell me what you would suggest if this were theoretically true.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe you actually.

I'm not going totell you who i am inless it was in private email.

but you can you please tell me what this extraterrestrial looked like so i can note down it's race.

Also i would like to know which country you live in.

i know whats going on here so i would appritiate a reply just click on name box and email a reply.

thanks.

and don't worry i don't work for government agiencies or anything but i am a hybrid.

not many people know whats going on but i do so a reply would be great.

• dawe
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Pregnant Alien

• 3 years ago

Alien Pregnancy

• 10 years ago

I'm also calling you a liar. It makes me angry that people come on here and basically make fun of pregnancy.

I recommend that you stay off the drugs.

But if you think that this really happened, consider the fact that you may have been dreaming and been actually raped in your sleep. No alien came down to earth just to get you pregnant. Go to a doctor. If you care at all about "your baby" then you should know better than to hide your "pregnancy".

Seriously. This really sounds like you were raped by somebody. You need to check into that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Curious. What is your current status?

By the way, you're not the first. At least, according to testimony and reports. The problem is, no proof.

• 4 years ago

This also happened to me! I gave birth to Joe Biden many many years ago. Your kid might be extremely ugly though. I think they all are anyway. Best of luck to you

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

My Best Tip Is To Maybe Cut Down On The Weed.

And Stop Talking ****.

• 10 years ago

Sounds cool :P. I would say stop the weed :]. Goodluck with alien baby :).

• 10 years ago

Good luck with that -

You will make all the medical journals

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Are you high

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.