How to set up amp settings in a car.?

i have a problem setting up my amp. I have 2 kicker 12 inch cvrs, there dual 4 ohm and i have them wired each to a 2 ohm load which will bring a 1ohm load on the amp. My amp is a memphis pr 1.500 class d amp thats 1 ohm stable. now my subs are 400 rms a peice so thats 800 altogether and my amp can bring 500rms at... show more i have a problem setting up my amp. I have 2 kicker 12 inch cvrs, there dual 4 ohm and i have them wired each to a 2 ohm load which will bring a 1ohm load on the amp. My amp is a memphis pr 1.500 class d amp thats 1 ohm stable. now my subs are 400 rms a peice so thats 800 altogether and my amp can bring 500rms at 1ohm. My box is 1.8cuft per sub and its ported. i dont know what do set my settings at on the back of them amp cuz my subs dont sound good at alllll. the gain is a 3/4 the way up and bass boost is half way if that, if i turn it up my subs sound crappy. i have the bass all the way down in the car also. Its not the subs cuz they sounded awesome b4 this amp. any help plz? heres sum specs---Variable low pass crossover
# Fully variable 0 to 12dB bass boost at 45Hz
# Variable subsonic filter
2 answers