Jack Tweed And Chanelle Hayes, Is This Just A Disaster Waiting To Happen?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course it is ..The pair of them are as stupid as each other and about as useless

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Lol wait till Gart sees this Afro. Anyway - I guess she is slipping further and further down the ladder so in attempt to climb back up she now claims to fancy a member of JLS should grab headlines for all of 24 hours (if that) !!

• momof3
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I saw this and Jade suspected them ages ago wonder who "daddy" is well suited to the ground I think both money grabbing attention seeking people and car crash waiting to happen and we are going to get it rammed down our throat if they do go very public oh boy!!

• 1 decade ago

I can't believe it, his wife died of cancer a year ago, a few months later he was accused of raping someone and now he's with Chanelle?! He was supposed to love Jade Goody...got over it a bit quick...where's the respect.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In a word ... yes and what about the two children they must have a really twisted view about normality

• have to wait a bit he is up in front of the beek today for rape.well 15yrs is only a short time to wait.

• 1 decade ago

Smells of a publicity stunt to me.

• 1 decade ago

2 Z listers, eugh. Actually they are not even worthy of being a z lister, they are nobodies.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's good he's getting on with the rest of his life even if it does end up a disaster... i mean is he supposed to be a monk the rest of his life or something

• 1 decade ago

No doubt Jacky will earn out of it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.