What are the best RPG games for XBOX 360?

I already have Fable II and Borderlands.

I'm more of a fan of Fable II. I was a big fan of Champions of Norrath and CoN II: Return to Arms for the PS2. I love the open ended RPGs.

Any suggestions?

Update:

I am not a big fan of Oblivion, just because of the fighting style. It just kind of... irks me, IDK.

And I am looking forward to Fable III, but I was looking for something outside of that franchise as well.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Fallout 3 is amazing, Oblivion, Dragon Age: Origins is AMAZING (playing it right now lol), Borderlands is pretty good.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Mass Effect a million & two Fallout three Fallout New Vegas Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Borderlands Fable three Dragon Age: Origins (I'm no longer a large fan of Dragon Age, however you could find it irresistible if you are into RPGs) In my opinion the ought to-haves on that record are Mass Effect, Fallout three, and Oblivion. Those are a few of my favourite video games of all time. Oblivion is particularly potentially the quality sport I've ever performed in over 25 years of gaming. And then when you play by way of the ones you'll come to a decision when you wish to check out Mass Effect two, Fallout New Vegas, and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Skyrim can be out someday in past due 2011).

• 10 years ago

fable 2 doesnt last long and with fable 3 around the corner i dont think its worth buying. Borderlands is really fun and addictive and great if you like shooters. Its really up to you whether you like shooters or just 3rd person sword/bow/magic

• 10 years ago

I personally enjoy Dragon Age Origins. Great game.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Xbox RPG cant Compare to Nintendo And Sony RPG

• 10 years ago

oblivion and fallout 3 are amazing and they are huge. you will be playing them for years. i heard dragon age origins is really good too though i have never played it myself

• 10 years ago

FFXIII?

Blue Dragon?

Xbox 360 isn't very RPG heavy.

Oh wait, MASS EFFECT!!!!!!!!

• 10 years ago

not a personal favourite of mine, but Oblivion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.