chor yan asked in 健康心理健康 · 1 decade ago

want to commit suicide

I am a person who suffer from depression. I always feel that the world is too complicated for me to live in. I don't have any friends. There are no people who care about me and are willing to help me. I just want to commit suicide. But commiting suicide is just as difficult as living. If I commit suicide, I will appear on the front page of the newspaper, I just don't know what others will think, especially those who know me.

If there is a chance, I really want to commit suicide with some other people. I have tried to search on the Internet about group suicide but can't obtain much information.

Can anyone tell me what I can do???

Thank you very much for all of you.

Actually for those who want to commit suicide, you are very encouraged to contact me.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I am also a person with mental health issues, I'm having Borderline Personality for years & Bipolar Disorder, I really understand your feelings and sufferings, but I'm a Christian, I knew committing suicide is a sin, and there'll be an eternal punishment if I do so. The bible says, "Do you not see that you are God's holy house, and that the Spirit of God has his place in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.(1 Corinthians 3:16-17)"豈 不 知 你 們 是 神 的 殿 、 神 的 靈 住 在 你 們 裡 頭 麼 。若 有 人 毀 壞 神 的 殿 、 神 必 要 毀 壞 那 人 . 因 為 神 的 殿 是 聖 的 、 這 殿 就 是 你 們 。"(哥 林 多 前 書 3:16-17)

I really want to share the gospel with you so you'll know that there's hope. Although life is tough on earth, you are not alone, we can turn our eyes upon Jesus, and He has prepare us a place in His kingdom and we will eventually rest in His peace. "I have said all these things to you so that in me you may have peace. In the world you have trouble: but take heart! I have overcome the world. "(John 16:33)"我 將 這 些 事 告 訴 你 們 、 是 要 叫 你 們 在 我 裡 面 有 平 安 。 在 世 上 你 們 有 苦 難 . 但 你 們 可 以 放 心 、 我 已 經 勝 了 世 界 。"(約 翰 福 音 16:33)Don't give up, I'll pray for you.

I found this article which might find it encouraging. If you don't mind, I hope you can take a couple minutes to read it, hope it can comfort you. If you need translation, please let me know and I will be more than willing to do it for you:

走出憂鬱症的死蔭幽谷

http://www.ccmhk.org.hk/Common/Reader/News/ShowNew...

Take good care and may God keep you and embrace you. I'll really pray for you. Remember, you're really not alone =)

Feel free to contact me, my email: teresawithchrist@hotmail.com

Believe me, all these negative feelings will pass! Many of us have had suicidal tendancies in the past and we all got through eventually. The troubles you encounter today may seem like a big deal now, but in a few years time, they will just become minor irks.

Contrary to what most people think, we are not here to 'enjoy' life. Improving ourselves by learning how to solving problems is the reason why we are on this earth; and challenging yourself in your problem solving skills is what makes life worthwhile!

There are hurdles in life and there will always be bigger hurdles to come, the thing is to train yourself to become stronger and better so one day these irks will seem so minor to you, you'll be giving others advice on how to deal with them.

It takes time for us to mature, but we'll only get there if we don't give up on the way. Talk to someone outside your circle, someone who is neutral and can offer honest advice.

visit a wellbeing site: http://www.roadtonature.com/

or a poetry site

http://www.reconoistre.com/

Be inspired, not be despaired!

I have the same feeling with you and I know how sad you are now. Since I was in the school age, I've been thinking of committing suicide. Same as you, I have no friend and my family members always don't understand my problems. Therefore, loneliness, helpless and hopeless always come out in mind.

I don't know what make you so depressed. But what I'm sure is that thinking negative doesn't help any in our life. It's just wasting time. If we choose to live, why not try to be positive. When you feel sad, do something that you like / enjoy, e.g., simply go out for a walk, go shopping and doing exercises. Hope this can help.

May be, we can be friend? Although we might be facing different problems and in different situations, I believe two persons are always better then one single person.

I'm a 2x, really want to have friend to talk/play with. If you don't mind, pls say a hi to my msn/e-mail, telling ur name.

msn/e-mail: tomsonya@hotmail.com

Oh, man....><

Well, you are such a stupid

jerk......==

You are the forth contriving commit suicide's person that I have recognized on

Internet..I just want to ask you a question. Are you absolutely sure that no one

cares about you, even your parents or friends? Come on, man! Don't try to

commit suicide because it isn't a practical solution for you!!Let me tell you

something, most of the people who commit suicide will never get a solution to

any circumstances of their life. Do you know why? Because commiting suicide

is just for the peeople who want to escape from the serious circumstance that

they don't want to confront. After they have commited suicide, the depression,

grudge, and selfishness and so on will still attach to their mind forever, even

you have become a spirit or something!!

Supposing that anyone found your commiting suicide, they believed that you are

just a stupid person. They will ask themselves why there are too much

people would rather die than treasure their life in the world.Many people have

their own depression, but they will spend most of their valuable time to find a

key to their problem, such as, sharing their own experience to their family,

listening to their favourite song, and so on. They believe that these activities are

much better than commiting suicide.

Why don't you tell your parents about your own depression? I believe that

you have never share your own perception of staying alive before you have

finished writing this article. They are the only people that you can trust.

Remember , "Learn from the past, treasure the present, create

the future , get the breakthough in circumstance, heading towards to

success, laerning from failure key to success".Many people have depression, it is not just only you. Try to find the best key to your depression, except

commiting suicide with the other people.