Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

ABBCD asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急`急`急` 幫我用英文譯左個故事...plz`

(要岩english文法..)

故事如下:

在下班後,我便立刻到附近的風水店希望能請一位法師到我的辦公室作一埸法事.就在我剛到達風水店門外時,突然,那道門自動打開了,這舉動令我心裹不禁一寒.正當我想進去時,有一把女士的聲音在我耳邊不斷地說,''不要進去,否則你會死.''當我髭到這把聲音的時候真的是嚇了我一跳,但仔細一想,如期她整天跟我說話,倒不如把她快些趕走!所以,我便假裝聽不見那聲音,堅決走進那裡.我沿路一直走,終於讓我看到大師了,然後,我有禮貌地跟他說,''你好!''他回應我,''你是想請我為你作一埸法事吧!''聽完後,我十分高興!因為這就足以證明這位大師是真材實料的.在我們談完條件後,便向著去辦公室的路途出發.在出發前大師問了我一個問題,''如果今次失敗了,你有可能會賠上性命,你真的不怕?''我很快便回答了他,''不怕!''

幾分鐘後,我們便到達了辦公室.在我們一到達之時,大師便跟我說,''先讓我跟她(靈魂)談一會兒,所以,請別作聲.''我回答,''好的,我明白了!!''在大師進入狀態後,他們的對話亦隨著開始了!大師說,''你好!我是來幫助你,能出來跟我對話嗎?''起初沒有任何反應,但過了一會兒,辦公室的燈光突然全部熄滅.就在這時候,我聽到一位女士在說這,''你好!我沒有惡意我,只是我在這所公司工作了十多年,有點兒捨不得,才一直不離開.''然後,大師跟我說,''你聽到了吧!''我點一下頭作回應.大師再問我,''那你還要趕她走嗎?''我答,''嗯,因為我實在不希望跟她一起工作.''大師說,''那好吧,我會幫你.''話說完後,大師便開始唸經,在唸經期間,我不斷聽到那女鬼跟我說,''我要殺死你,我要殺死你!''

在一小時候,大師跟我說,''已把她趕走了.''我說,''謝謝你,真的十分感激你.''然後,我便付款,接著回家去了.回到家後,可怕的事便發生了,我一進門口,我的2名子女不知受了什麼刺激,手裹拿著刀,而且還不斷地說,''我們要殺死你!!''如此同時,我發現我的妻子好像不在家,因為,我希望找她問個明白.由於,我的2名孩子實在太過激動,所以,我只好走進户間裹避一避.想不到,我一打開燈,便看到我的妻子全身都是傷痕,而且還沒有了氣息.當時,我十分害怕,便立刻報警求助.誰不知,電話一直不能接通,所以,我便把一切寫到blog上,希望有人看到後,能幫我報警.

就在我寫到一半的時候,我那2名小孩不知用什麼方法把門打開,拿著刀向著我跑過來,還一邊說,''我要殺死你!!''

就在這時候,我終於理解到大師所指的''已把她趕走''是什麼意思了.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

After work, I immediately go to the nearby shop to invite a Feng Shui Master to my office for a drinking places ceremonies. As I have just arrived outside the feng shui shop, suddenly, it automatically opens the door, and this move makes me heart Wrap can not help a cold. just as I would like to go in when there is a women's voice in my ear constantly, said,''Do not go in, or you will die.''When I mustache that this time the sound is really scared I was really surprised, but a carefully thought she was scheduled to speak to me all day, it would be faster off her! So, I pretend not to hear the voice, firmly into there. I have been walking along the road, finally let me see to master, and then I politely told him,''Hello!''he respond to me,''you want me to make a drinking places, ceremonies for you now!''after listening, I am very happy! because this proves that the master is the real thing. In talking about the conditions we will proceed toward the road to the office. before departure master asked me a question,''If this fails, you have may lose their lives, you really afraid of?''I soon answered him,''Not afraid!''

2010-04-15 20:06:01 補充:

A few minutes later we arrived at the office. When we arrived, they told me that the master,''Let me tell her (the soul) talk for a while, so please do not make noise.''I answered,'' Yes, I see!!''in the master into the state, along with the dialogue they started! master said,''

2010-04-15 20:06:32 補充:

Hello! me is to help you, you can come out and talking to me?''does not start any reaction, but after a while children, the Office of the sudden all the lights out.

2010-04-15 20:06:48 補充:

At that time, I heard a woman say this, Hello''! me no harm me, but I would have company over a decade, a bit reluctant, it has never left.

2010-04-15 20:06:57 補充:

''Then, the master said to me,''Do you hear it!''I nod to respond. Master asked me,''then you have to rush her to go?

您好,我推薦您一個非常不錯的英語學習網站,里面有很多非常不錯的學習資源,您能從中得到不少幫助:

http://www.hkenglishstudy.info/

祝您好運!

After work, I would immediately go to the nearby Feng Shui stores hope to make a master to my Office for a scene of funeral rites. I just reach the Feng Shui stores when, suddenly, the door opens automatically, this behaviour I wrapped it in a cold-just could not help but I would like to get in, there was a woman's voice in my ears constantly saying, ' ' don't go in, otherwise you'll die. ' When my hair to the sound of time really is me, but take a guess, as she speaks, as her away! so, I would pretend to hear the sound, determined to go into that I go along, finally let me see the guru, then, I politely told him, ' ' Hello! ' His response to me, ', ' you are would like me to make a scene of funeral rites! '' After listening, I was very happy! this is proof that the master is a chewy. when we talk about finished condition then headed to the Office of departure-before the master asked me a question, ' ' If this fails, you may be death, do you really not afraid? '' I soon answered him, ' ' ' ' not afraid!

A few minutes later, we arrived at the Office in us a master arrive, they told me, ' ' let me talk to her (soul) for a moment, so, please don't make a sound. '' I replied, ' ' OK, I see!! ' After the master to enter the State, along with their conversation began! masters said, ' ' Hello! I'm here to help you out with my conversation? '' At first, nothing happens, but after a while, the Office of the lights are off-just then, I heard a woman says this, ' ' Hello! I no malicious I, but I've spent more than a decade, only a bit reluctant, has not left. ' Then, the master told me, ' ' what you hear! '' I nod to respond-masters and then asked me, ' ' that you have to catch her go? '' I answered, ' ' well, because I really do not want to work with her. ' Master said, ' ' okay, I will help you. ' After you finish, masters began chanting, chanting, I have heard that the ghost who told me, ' ' I'm going to kill you, I'll kill you! '

.