Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetMSN · 1 decade ago

What are some up to date chat bots for MSN Live Messenger?

I have been trying to find some good chat bots for MSN Live Messenger. So far, every single chat bot I have gotten is not online. Does anyone know of some good chat bots for MSN that are actually online? Whoever has the most working chat bots gets best answer! No scratch that, whoever has the most working chat bots and has a nice answer will get best answer!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try this relatively recent list of 124 MSN chatbots at http://www.chatbots.org/platform/livemessenger/ (If you find dead ones in that list, please leave comments there to that effect ..)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hello,

A really nice robot is Stanga Lperd ...I think thats his name his email is sta.nga@hotmail.com he is on most mornings (australian time) he talks about all sorts of stuff and funny holidays hes been on He is the best chat bot i have ever had...so i really recomend this one

Kind Regards,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.