Why do liberals at work get upset when I play this song?

Any chance that YOU are PFC Householder?

No, just a retired Veteran who loves our military.

Favorite Answer

AWESOME! I love it!

(USN retired 1965 - 85, in-country Viet Nam vet 1966 & 1967)

• Any chance that YOU are PFC Householder?

SSG US Army 73-82

Been spit on, been slapped and called a baby killer. Why push the a$$holes over the edge?

Nice Theatrical song....would not want to use it in a Army promo though....just a little much on the blood and guts line. The George C Scott speech was compiled from several that Gen. Patton made. He DID ride in the open as shown in the movie with those revolvers out. My Dad watched him pass one morning somewhere in France on the way to the southern line of the Bulge, Ettlebruck Luxombourg Dec 1944 III Corps ride to history, he was with HQ/2/317 80th ID

edit: Excellent choice Dirk. Saw him do it live at what is now the Oracle Arena Oakland CA in 1984 or 85. The last photo says it all. The kid that wrote the posted music is a Guard member and has most likely never seen a DB, large pool of blood, a shot to the head or a mangled body. I never did in the Army but have on the streets and hiways here. God bless the finers parts of Oakland, Richmond and SF....minor combat zones all.

2 of the many images that will not go away were the put back together remains of my cousin KIA 19 Apr 1969 Binh Dinh Province and the Honor Guard member that passed out while saluting his open casket. Glad my orders there were changed to Germany!

It's not my style of music either but I love the video that goes with it. I forwarded it to several of my veteran friends. I think the video is quite well done and you can't be much of a patriot if you don't value the sacrifice our military are making and have made down through history. The military is why we are free to protest such videos. I don't agree with the protesters but I will fight to defend their right to protest.

Source(s): 12 years active duty, US Army, Infantry and MP, Vietnam Vet 65-66
  • Vince

Your song is sadistic. I have another song that reflects what the people of our military have to go through.

Retired EOD.

the words are fine but the music it's put to isn't that great... gives it to much a Bee Gees staying alive feel to it.

But keep on believing "liberals" hate the military

maybe cuz its just extremely cheezy? Sorry, im in the army right now and I get upset when this song is played too haha. It's just so corny...its annoying.

Because they don't like the type of music? What is it metal? I am not a fan of it, it just isn't my style of music. *shrugs*