What books have you read or are reading lately?

I am reading an old book by Robert Penn Warren - Wilderness.

• Best Answer

Lately I've read these:

The Host by Stephanie Meyer - Action/Romance/Sci-fi

The Hot Zone by Richard Preston - Thriller/Horror/true

Metamorphosis by Frank Kafka - …I'm not sure what genre this would be under…

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld - Action/Romance/Sci-fi

Fallen by Lauren Kate - Romance/Action/Fantasy

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Sci-fi/Action/Romance

I think that's about it :P Been reading a lot. :)

-V ;)

This year I've been reading really slowly; I've only finished three books since January. I read "Give War A Chance" by P.J. O'Rourke, and then "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" by Mark Twain. If you haven't read those yet, you should; they're hilarious. I finished Tom Clancy's "The Hunt for Red October" three days ago, also a very good book. Now I really don't know what to do with myself. I don't have another book on hand at the moment. I have had "The Thirty-Nine Steps" by John Buchan on order at the library for the past two weeks, but it still hasn't come in. Waiting impatiently.

I just finished Lord of the Fading Lands by C.L. Wilson and Mackenzie's Mountain by Linda Howard yesterday. At the moment I am working on Dark Slayer by Christine Feehan, The Laughing Corpse by Laurell K. Hamilton, and The Torrents of Spring by Earnest Hemingway.

I just finished the Fablehaven Series, and might I add it was quite a thriller. I am waiting on the 7th House of Night Novel to come out, and the 3rd Immortals Novel, and the 3rd Hunger Games. It seems all the reading I do is too current to be finished :(

I just read The Everafter by Amy Huntley. I'm currently reading The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong. After I finish I'm going to read The Girl with the Dragon tattoo.

I am currently reading The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. It is very suspenseful and intriguing. The last book that i read for enjoyment that i would definitely recommend was House by Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti. It was a great thriller!

• SV650s

I finished "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown (which I am looking forward to see the movie) last week. I am currently reading: "Dracula" by Bram Stoker, "The Silence of the Lamb" by Thomas Harris, "The Martian Chronicle" by Ray Bradbury, and "I, Robot" by Issac Asimov. I am not a genius; I get bored reading one story at a time.

Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong

Gone by Michael Grant (awesome series

I've been reading the Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz. Excellent author, excellent series.

Best wishes!

I just got done reading Kitty Kitty by Michele Jaffe, yesterday. It was an entertaining and funny book, and I'm looking forward to the next one.