What books have you read or are reading lately?

I am reading an old book by Robert Penn Warren - Wilderness.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

Lately I've read these:

The Host by Stephanie Meyer - Action/Romance/Sci-fi

The Hot Zone by Richard Preston - Thriller/Horror/true

Metamorphosis by Frank Kafka - …I'm not sure what genre this would be under…

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld - Action/Romance/Sci-fi

Fallen by Lauren Kate - Romance/Action/Fantasy

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Sci-fi/Action/Romance

I think that's about it :P Been reading a lot. :)

-V ;)

• 10 years ago

This year I've been reading really slowly; I've only finished three books since January. I read "Give War A Chance" by P.J. O'Rourke, and then "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" by Mark Twain. If you haven't read those yet, you should; they're hilarious. I finished Tom Clancy's "The Hunt for Red October" three days ago, also a very good book. Now I really don't know what to do with myself. I don't have another book on hand at the moment. I have had "The Thirty-Nine Steps" by John Buchan on order at the library for the past two weeks, but it still hasn't come in. Waiting impatiently.

• 10 years ago

I just finished Lord of the Fading Lands by C.L. Wilson and Mackenzie's Mountain by Linda Howard yesterday. At the moment I am working on Dark Slayer by Christine Feehan, The Laughing Corpse by Laurell K. Hamilton, and The Torrents of Spring by Earnest Hemingway.

• 10 years ago

I just finished the Fablehaven Series, and might I add it was quite a thriller. I am waiting on the 7th House of Night Novel to come out, and the 3rd Immortals Novel, and the 3rd Hunger Games. It seems all the reading I do is too current to be finished :(

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I just read The Everafter by Amy Huntley. I'm currently reading The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong. After I finish I'm going to read The Girl with the Dragon tattoo.

• 10 years ago

I am currently reading The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. It is very suspenseful and intriguing. The last book that i read for enjoyment that i would definitely recommend was House by Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti. It was a great thriller!

• SV650s
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

I finished "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown (which I am looking forward to see the movie) last week. I am currently reading: "Dracula" by Bram Stoker, "The Silence of the Lamb" by Thomas Harris, "The Martian Chronicle" by Ray Bradbury, and "I, Robot" by Issac Asimov. I am not a genius; I get bored reading one story at a time.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong

Gone by Michael Grant (awesome series

• 10 years ago

I've been reading the Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz. Excellent author, excellent series.

Best wishes!

• 10 years ago

I just got done reading Kitty Kitty by Michele Jaffe, yesterday. It was an entertaining and funny book, and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.