What was your first ejaculation like?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Mine was like a volcano it was great what about you guys how was your first experience?
Update : Email me if your story is to long
SixFlagsExplorer@yahoo.com
Best Answer
my two older brother were crazy about masturbating at the time. i was 11, and they were 12 and 13. i watched them do it and then the white stuff would come out. they taught me how to do it, and it turned out i can ejaculate as well.
  • 2
  • Comment

Other Answers (12)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Hymen Crusher answered 4 years ago
    I thought I accidentally pissed :O
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Uncannyxman answered 4 years ago
    Mine was almost accidental. I was 13 and just started to rub my penis with two fingers. It felt good so I kept doing it. After about 5 minutes I came. It felt great but it surprised me too. I had never heard of jacking off before and did not know that would happen.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • just livin answered 4 years ago
    it felt really wierd at first but i started doing it more often and now i do everyday!!!!!
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Bill answered 4 years ago
    My first was in a wet dream. Which I didnt know what it was at the time. Thought something was really wrong with me. My first masterbation ejaculation was... well it was pure joy. I couldnt believe I hadnt been doing that before.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • totally_radical answered 4 years ago
    freaked me out like HELLLL
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Optimus Prime answered 4 years ago
    i got scared lol
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Christopher answered 4 years ago
    Well the first time i ejaculated was when i was 13yrs old.This kid who was my neighbor used to tell me if i knew how to masturbate.One day he showed me how with his penis.So one day i was by myself and i started pumping myself.It felt great.It felt like if i had to pee no sperm got out anyway.Then like 2 or 3 days later i was in the restroom taking a dump and i started pumping myself again.This time i did not stop so then my penis head started to feel great but i kept going and in a few seconds i got my first ejaculation.It was the best feeling ever.Now a days i masturbate like every 2 days.I love it.WELL THAT'S MY STORY,HOPE YOU LIKED IT=)
    • 1
    • Comment
  • crtbryn answered 4 years ago
    dont know i did it in my shorts did not see it comming out but it was a lot. At 13 i was messing around with a back massager and it slipped out of my hands and in my lap all of a sudden i got this huge euforic feeling in my nuts and blam i did not know what happend all i knew is that it felt great! I went to the bathroom and found a slimy mess.

curtdude
    • 1
    • Comment
  • ? answered 4 years ago
    So much spam on here. Mine was when I was 12 it was amazing
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• K-R15 ⚣ answered 4 years ago
    My first ejaculation happened some time after I began masturbating. It wasn't too much, but it was sooo good. It felt like a dry orgasm, just 10 times better.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • johnyboy answered 4 years ago
    man i was freaking out and didnt know what just happened

Source(s):

experience
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • havik answered 4 years ago
    I thought i pissed the bed
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock