How to fix the ERR-7 problem when accessing Comcast On Demand?

Ok yesterday I got my comcast stuff from the UPS, because of the new thing that basic cable now needs to have boxs, which in my case I'm glade we've got this because now I get on demand. Anyway just recently every time I get onto On Demand I get the Error-7, every time. Four hours ago it never happened, and... show more Ok yesterday I got my comcast stuff from the UPS, because of the new thing that basic cable now needs to have boxs, which in my case I'm glade we've got this because now I get on demand. Anyway just recently every time I get onto On Demand I get the Error-7, every time. Four hours ago it never happened, and all of a sodden I does now. Anyway what can I do? Can I do anything or do I have to call Comcast customer support?

Some other questions I need to be answered: If I do have to call customer support and type in the phone number it says when I get these errors, do I have to pay every minute or calling customer support is it free?

If I do have to call customer support, what should I say? Should I tell them the error that's happening? Can I just ask for them to refresh my box? or do I have to give them a reason why I need a refresh? Do I get charged if I need a refresh? (I've never called customer support in my life, and my mom is dumb at this kind of stuff so I would have to call, that's why I'm asking these questions.)

Please answer the main question and the sub questions.

Plea