I'm a nurse here in riyadh k.s.a. working in a private dialysis centre.?

my problem is that the administration let me took licensure examination last january only, i've waited this for more than 1 year, but they did not let me know that it's for assistant nurses i just noticed it when i'm already in the examination site. i'm a 4 years graduate bachelor of science in... show more my problem is that the administration let me took licensure examination last january only, i've waited this for more than 1 year, but they did not let me know that it's for assistant nurses i just noticed it when i'm already in the examination site. i'm a 4 years graduate bachelor of science in nursing and a philippines registered nurse. do i deserved this? they deceived me, this is their fault and why they're letting me pay the examination fee? please help me. what will i do to solve my problem. one thing more we're only four nurses working in a 15 bed capacity dialysis centre, five to four patients per one nurse, w/c i know it is against the law of k.s.a. what will we do, can you please send me copy for that law so that i can discuss it with the administration? we cant tolerate it anymore. i'm hoping for your response, thank you.