Was the "apostle" paul deceived?

Jesus Matthew 16:6 Mark 8:15 Luke 12:1 Beware of the leaven of the pharisee which is hypocrisy. Paul Acts 23:6 I am a pharisee. Jesus Matthew 24:23 Then if anyone says to you, Lo, here is the Christ or There he is, do not believe it Verse 26 So if they say to you Lo he is in the Wilderness ... show more Jesus
Matthew 16:6 Mark 8:15 Luke 12:1 Beware of the leaven of the pharisee which is hypocrisy.

Paul
Acts 23:6 I am a pharisee.

Jesus
Matthew 24:23 Then if anyone says to you, Lo, here is the Christ or There he is, do not believe it Verse 26 So if they say to you Lo he is in the Wilderness do not believe it.

Paul
Acts 26:12 I journeyed to 1kings 19:15 the Wilderness of Damascus and saw a light.

Jesus
Mark 13:23 I have told you all things beforehand.

Paul
Acts 26:15 And the Lord said
paraphrasing here
to tell you a bunch of really dumb stuff he forgot to tell you before He said He told you all things.

Jesus
I saw Satan fall like lightening from Heaven.

evidently satan landed right in front of paul, Rev 12:12 knowing his time was short.
Update: @ Sasi. Jesus is in my heart, that's why I don't listen to Paul. Why do you listen to Paul after Jesus told you not to? see above. Thanks Sasi
Update 2: @Pat Jesus said He would not be in the wilderness, Paul said Jesus was, it's that easy, who do you believe? And why do you empower satan? Matt.28:18 means satan has no authority and you have none to give him... thanks Pat
Update 3: Theology well done! How does the viscious castigation of Pharisees in the synoptics reflect other Jesus pronouncements such as "Turn the other cheek" and "Love thine enemies"? Jn10:40-41. If it weren't for Paul's early letters (36-60 AD), we probably wouldn't even know about... show more Theology well done!

How does the viscious castigation of Pharisees in the synoptics reflect other Jesus pronouncements such as "Turn the other cheek" and "Love thine enemies"?
Jn10:40-41.

If it weren't for Paul's early letters (36-60 AD), we probably wouldn't even know about Jesus.

John wrote in around AD90

and he (Paul) had a true insider's grasp of the issues.

Wasn't John just a little more inside?

a ponderance.. Why is the ressurrection of Lazareth found only in John?

Because of the Gospel writers John was the only insider... and it was by the very hand of God that he was able to outlive the not insiders and so protect his work from the contamination the other writings suffered. thanks theology
Update 4: @Hiya Mike thanks for the tap.That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses." clearly more confused Pharisees huh? Your information is 700-900 years out of date. ok then Jesus said He would not be anywhere even in Damascus. The context shows that Jesus was talking... show more @Hiya Mike thanks for the tap.That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses."
clearly more confused Pharisees huh?

Your information is 700-900 years out of date.
ok then Jesus said He would not be anywhere even in Damascus.

The context shows that Jesus was talking about signs of the approach of the "Great Tribulation", not ALL things he ever taught:

alright then Jn15:15 all that I have heard from The Father I have made known to you. Maybe The Father thought it best to not tell Jesus some stuff and let Paul do His talking for Him.

There were plenty of things Jesus taught that did not make it into the Gospel accounts that Paul could quote from eyewitnesses.

Mike, Jesus did not come here and tell all things spiritually needful as they pertain to The Kingdom, and then hang on the cross saying "it is finished" if it was not... finished. Thanks again Mike hope to seeeyuh soon.