? asked in TravelUnited StatesNew York City · 1 decade ago

New Jersey, Newark ?

Are all people in New Jersey black, or only in Newark?

in which part / city are the people more white in New Jersey?

Favorite Answer

No, not everyone in NJ is black... generalizations are almost always wrong. Coming from a NJ town near the PA border where like 90%+ of the population is white, I know for a fact you are wrong. I rarely go to Newark but it's a pretty safe bet to say that not everyone is black. Honestly, should it really matter what skin color someone is?

You've got it wrong honey..most people who live in Jersey are of either Italian decent, or Irish. In Newark, however, it is mostly populated with blacks, mexicans..basically minorities. It is the SCUM of New Jersey (along with Camden, Trenton, Elizabeth and towns similar towns). I live in an affluent town in Central Jersey where the population is 98% white and most household incomes are over 200k. I really hate people who think ALL of Jersey is bad, or scummy..because I guarantee where I live is better than where you live.

Don't be ignorant. Thanks.

Source(s): I've lived in NJ my whole life..

are you the only racist in america?? NJ is one of the most diverse states in america, so your not only gonna find blacks, but asians, muslims, hispanics, everywhere. Whether your in hopewell, princeton, trenton, camden, or newark.

are you the only person who hasn't heard of or seen "The Sopranos"? Or "Jersey Shore"?

Are all people in Germany stupid racists?