Which software is better:

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010?

Norton 360?

And why?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Kapersky is better as Norton tends to make the system lag I have use Kaspersky for 3 years now and no problems. When I was using Norton I had untold problems it would deem safe files as a virus for no reason.

Source(s): I am kaspersky user
  • 3 years ago

Source(s): #1 Antivirus For PC : http://MoveAntiVirus.com/?cMWQ
  • 10 years ago

Norton has long been one of the top Anti-virus programs available. Security professionals generally will either say McAfee or Norton are the best, and nothing else really meets their level. Both norton and mcafee have consistently proven to discover and handle security threats to computers better than the competition.

That said, if you are a reasonably smart and internet savvy person who's not surfing dangerous sites and downloading anything questionable, for home use, Kaspersky is probably just fine. If you're not particularly good with computers and might find yourself surfing into dangerous waters or downloading anything you can, going with Norton or McAfee might be your best bet.

You also might want to check with your ISP before you buy. Some internet providers offer free versions of McAfee or Norton (Comcast, for example, gives you a free McAfee subscription as long as you're a subscriber).

You can get good reviews and discussions of all major antivirus products from www.zdnet.com

• krog
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

the main cutting-edge comments knock Kaspersky for being sluggish. the main cutting-edge comments say that Norton has fastened their issues and the hot Norton is speedy and would not sluggish your computing device down. Thats a metamorphosis from the previous the place that became into the considerable criticism approximately Norton. the two are fantastically sturdy at catching the bugs. wish this helps

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Kaspersky, Norton is system hungry, reports false positive, blocking and halting legitimate programs..

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Kaspersky and Avira the best in the world!

• Mark
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

kaspersky by miles

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.