Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

Is 5 foot 6 too tall for a girl?

just wondering

12 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

.Too tall for what? Too tall to be a racehorse jockey, but only 2" above average for remales in the US. To wear clothing made for tall women, you'd need to be 5'8" or taller (just like petite clothing is for 5'2" or under).

So, it's taller than average but not an Amazon by any means. It's also my height. If your question refers to guys and their preferences, I've never known of a guy who didn't like me due to my height.

• 10 years ago

Im like 5 foot 5 or 5 foot 6 so its fine, but the only problem is that my boyfriend is like 4 foot 11 so yeah :( it just depends on why you want to know

Source(s): me ....experience..
  • 3 years ago

Is it ok? specific. Does it seem weird and wonderful? specific. on each and every occasion I see a tall guy with a very short woman, i think of he the two has a tiny equipment or he has a ill fetish. i'm tall and prefer tall women people; by making use of tall women people i'm concerning females a minimum of 5'8. Having self-hatred of your height and courting any tall guy as desperate as you will not make you any taller. i'm truthful.

• 10 years ago

I'm 5'9 and a half and about to marry a man that's 5'7.

I felt tall at first, but I got past it. You're not too tall at all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bill
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Well, I"m 6'0 and married to a wonderful girl who is 5'10" and who has given me a wonderful son. (who was born 10 pounds 8 ounces and 22 inches long) I'm pretty happy with things.

• Nope. It's about average. Anything above 5'8" is too tall.

• 10 years ago

Oh no i don't think that is tall.

My b/f is 5'8 and i am 5'2 and i love that he is tall

I think its hot when guys are tall.

• Nicole
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

no. Im 5 foot 5 and i think Im short

answer mine plz

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201004...

• 10 years ago

5ft6 is a average height for a girl.

so don't worry many girls are that height

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

i'm 5'6 and i'm fine with it although sometimes i wish i was like 5'4

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.