What does it mean for a guy to say he wants to teach you about life?

We are both 16 and i'm not sure what he means

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

It's like the song goes! http://video.nate.com/clip/view?video_seq=14464584

I think he wants to take care of you and he thinks you're naive and inexperienced. Yes, sexually, but he probably means it in general. However it is fairly patronising, it doesn't set the grounds for an equal relationship, and Rolf turned out to be a nazi. I suggest you tell him you don't need a man to show you how the world works, you're smart enough to work it out for yourself.

• 10 years ago

He's trying to get you in bed. Tell him you want to teach *him* about life, namely that it's full of rejection and disappointment. Extra credit if you can make him feel really, really inadequate somehow! Honestly, that is one of the creepiest come-ons I've ever heard

Good luck, and don't let him pressure you!

• Depends on what kinda guy he is. Most guys would probably mean sex, but if he's a more sensitive guy he might mean he wants to help you make good decisions.

• 10 years ago

tell him to stop masturbating or wacking off, teach your about life? he doesn't even know what it is-just a prick high school kid-just think of some random bull **** some guy is tryin to pull on you then move on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • It could mean he want's to...............or he just really wants to teach you about life...whatever that means to him.

• 10 years ago

he is 16 and dnt kno **** about life so thats my clue to wer he is tlkn about bang ur back out dnt put out dump him

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

He wants to get in your pants.

• hes basically trying to say he wants to have sex with you

xox Georgia

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

He wants to get in your pants. Stay away from that freak!!!

• 10 years ago

It means he is horny and immature and wants to use you. Which will damage you psychologically and hurt your reputation.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.