How to cope-up being nervous that lead to "body-shaking" when talking to someone with higher position/rank?

Since then I was still in school, I always have this frightfulness feelings when talking or standing in front of many people especially if they're staring/looking at me. I already try to read lots of helpful self-esteem booster and self-confidence development but still no effect. I still can't manage being... show more Since then I was still in school, I always have this frightfulness feelings when talking or standing in front of many people especially if they're staring/looking at me. I already try to read lots of helpful self-esteem booster and self-confidence development but still no effect. I still can't manage being a shame that leads to self pity causes to runs out of an answers during the conversation because the other side of my mind thinks already negatively. I hope someone can give me some tips on how to overcome this. Thank you.