Liam asked in TravelUnited StatesBoston · 1 decade ago

what location is Waltham?

I am filling out a questionnaire and I live in Waltham, England. I am asked to give my location and I don't know what to put? It gives a list of: East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North Each, North West, South east, South west, Scotland, Wales Ireland, Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Cardiff, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Sheffield, Reading, Southampton, Stoke-on-Trent, Swansea, York, Overseas. I don't know which one to pick, help please!

Favorite Answer

The Abbey Church of Waltham Holy Cross has been a place of worship since at least 1030, and is in the town of Waltham Abbey, Essex, England. The Prime Meridian passes through its grounds.

there's no longer a end on the subway, yet there is easily 2 stops on the Fitchburg commuter rail line that circulate to Waltham from Boston. there is one for downtown Waltham, and then easily there is one real in the middle of Brandeis. If this is the place she's going she's in genuine good success. playstation . that line is going real into Porter sq. the place you may get on the pink line, and additionally it ends at North Station the place you may get right of entry to the orange line and eco-friendly line....

• Kman

For starters, you should post this in the UK section, not under the US-Boston section.

Waltham, Massachusetts is a large suburb of Boston which is home to a lot of high-tech medical and software companies. It's what most people outside London think of when they hear 'Waltham'.

I just ran "Waltham, UK." on Google Earth and came up with four different places. If I were you, I'd try the nearest post office or the Fire Service (DON'T use the emergency number though!).