Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do I report about fake PTR web sites?

worldwideptr.com , globalptr.com , promails.com all this are fake cheaters web site. they are trying to cheat people about fake paid to read mails. but when you reach the payout they dont pay you. i allready been cheated from them, so i want to report about these fake and cheater web sites. can any body help me how do i and where i can report about them.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Lyn G
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You have your choice:

Federal Trade Commission: spam@uce.gov

Castle Cops: depositscam@coldrain.net

Internet Fraud Complaint Center: ifcc.tp@fbi.gov

FraudAid Scam Reporting Email: scamreports@fraudaid.com

Fraudwatch International: scams@fraudwatchinternational.com

FBI Internet Crimes Complaints Center http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Obama having a faked delivery certificates is basically as probably as Michelle saying "whitey" and all the different unsubstantiated piffel that folk who hate Obama make up approximately him. in case you have credible data that he faked his delivery certificates, be happy to call the branch of Justice or the Federal Election fee to checklist the fraud. Their telephone numbers are on their information superhighway sites. If i don't see banner headlines day after today pointing out that Obama faked his delivery certificates, then i visit comprehend you under no circumstances quite had data.

• 1 decade ago

You should be able to report the spam to you isp. In reality though scammers are hard to track down. It's good you posted this question as now other users cam avoid the same fate. Learn from this and talk to your bank about protection from ID fraud, in case they have personal details on you. Most of all remember if it sounds too good to be true than it isn't true.

• Boring
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You don't report them, you just take it as a lesson. There is no such thing as free or easy money on the internet period. You will also never be the 1,000,000 visitor to a page an win something either.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.