Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中文翻英文!有關感情用語的翻譯!?

如下

請原諒我說如果你不去旅遊,我就不想跟你再見面了!我太衝動了!

這幾天,我想了很多,喜歡一個人,不就是要體貼她,看她開心過每一天嗎?謝謝你不去拉斯維加斯,因為這樣,我才知道我是那麼在意你,喜歡你!

如下

請原諒我說如果你不去旅遊,我就不想跟你再見面了!我太衝動了!

如下

請原諒我說如果你不去旅遊,我就不想跟你再見面了!我太衝動了!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

請原諒我說如果你不去旅遊,我就不想跟你再見面了!我太衝動了!

Please forgive my impulsiveness when I told you that if you don't go with us, then I don't ever want to see you again. For the past few days, I had been thinking about you. To like or to love a person, isn't it all about to make her happy and care about what she really wants? Thank you for standing up to what you truly desire. Because of this event, I finally figure out by myself how much I care about you, therefore what you want means so much to me. I like you the way you are, so original and refreshing.

Source(s): 我啦

Please forgive me for saying that if you do not travel, I do not want you meet again! I'm too impulsive!

Few days, I think a lot, like a person, not that she should be considerate, to see her happy for every day? Thank you for not Las Vegas, because of this, I know that I was so concerned about you, like you!

Please forgive me saying that if you do not travel, I did not want to meet again with you! I too impulsed! These days, I have thought many, likes a person, not is must sympathize her, looks at her happy each day? Thanks you not to go to Las Vegas, because of like this, I only then knew I that care about you, likes you!

Source(s): yahoo英文翻譯字典