Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is the song called that is played on the Bonus Materials section for Pride & Prejudice?

It's orchestral music and I'm in love with it. Please, if you have any information at ALL please tell me (:

Favorite Answer

I LOVE the music from the movie!!!! Its so nice to listen to before I go to sleep. ^_^

The soundtrack to the 2005 film Pride & Prejudice was composed by Dario Marianelli and performed by Jean-Yves Thibaudet (piano) and the English Chamber Orchestra.

(I'm sure its one of these songs)

"Dawn"

"Stars and Butterflies"

"The Living Sculptures of Pemberley"

"Meryton Townhall"

"The Militia Marches In"

"Georgiana"

"Arrival At Netherfield"

"A Postcard to Henry Purcell"

"Liz on Top of the World"

"Leaving Netherfield"

"Another Dance"

"The Secret Life of Daydreams"

"Darcy's Letter"

"Can't Slow Down"

"Your Hands Are Cold"

"Mrs. Darcy"

"Credits"

they're all on youtube, or you can download them from Ares, or buy the soundtrack on Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Pride-Prejudice-Dario-Marian...