Middle Names for "Honor"?

I have recently been experiementing with names that I like. I'm not having a baby of anything! I just love the name "Honor" but I can never decide on the right middle name. Any suggestions for middle names? If you can, could they NOT start with A, C, H, M, R, L, K, T, D, J, X, B, or F? BQ: What... show more I have recently been experiementing with names that I like. I'm not having a baby of anything! I just love the name "Honor" but I can never decide on the right middle name.

Any suggestions for middle names? If you can, could they NOT start with A, C, H, M, R, L, K, T, D, J, X, B, or F?

BQ: What do you think of the name Honor?
Update: Sorry about being so picky! I have 4 favorite name combos for each gender, and I don't like reusing beginning letters. That's why I did this. The middle name I had been Danielle, but that D was already used. Though, I do have 2 C middle names, but I try not to do that. They look more balanced without the... show more Sorry about being so picky! I have 4 favorite name combos for each gender, and I don't like reusing beginning letters. That's why I did this. The middle name I had been Danielle, but that D was already used. Though, I do have 2 C middle names, but I try not to do that. They look more balanced without the repeating beginning letter.

Thanks to everyone with suggestions though, especially the ones who dealt with my pickiness, hahaha :)