Poll:Red Sox or Yankees?

GOOO RED SOX!

Favorite Answer

I am and have been a Red Sox fan a long time.

To the idiot amongst us that says the Red Sox don't buy players like the Yankees do, You are deluding yourself. While it is true that the Sox have developed a good amount of players on their team, they are also not afraid to throw the bucks around to buy two three starting pitchers and others.

• Q

There are 28 other teams in MLB with 28 other sets of fans who couldn't give a rats-*** about the Yankees or the Red Sox.

Haha, good choice. ...Not a delusional one, but a good one. WOW! :)

Red Sox everyday of my entire life! I'm 4th generation Red Sox fan, and all my life, even when I was little, I had the game around me. Although, I'm across the country is California, I still watch all the games (my family orders a TV package). My favorite players are Dustin Pedroia, Jacoby Ellsbury, Marco Scutaro, and when he makes up for that loss earlier tonight, Daniel Bard!

Source(s): Yup. That was the easiest answer I've done all day :D

High five!

Go Red Sox!

• Victor

Red Sox - hate the Skankees

Red Sox!

red sox suck.i call them the lady reds.i love the yankees.yankees are defintely bettter.every one who said red sox needs the **** beat out of them...hahaha jk.thats their oppion but i love the yankees...

GO YANKEES(Derek Jeter)

Neither im a San Diego Padre fan.

My pops started taking me to yankees games when I was 8 years old. So I guess now you already know my answer.

• red sox is in my opinion a better program , they do not buy out players like yankees and cowgirls do ...nonethless they were pretty good last year but still redsox ..GO PHILLIEs