My girlfriend makes me pay for sex?

It's not a ton of money, but I have to pay her every time. I'm starting to think she's a *****.

Best Answer

How did that even start.....? This doesnt sound good, you shouldnt have to pay anyone for sex let alone your girlfriend. My advice is to dump this girl and go find yourself a decent girlfriend who wants to be with you just for you and wants to do everything a normal couple should without being paid for it!! Good luck xx

• hulme

Yo, guy, what's this I hear 'bout you complainin' 'bout my expenditures? you do unlike how plenty my women value? Ten money is a scouse borrow. I oughta decrease off one o' your arms and save 'em on a necklace every time you pay ten money to get down with one among my females of the night, that way we would be sq..

THAT IS IN NO WAY NORMAL!! You need to drop that ****. Like, for-real. I'm a girl, and I have a lot of sex, but I've never ever EVER asked for anything more than maybe a drink or two!

• Angela

do you pay in 2 dollar bills?

it took you this long to figure that out!

• Loki

Did u really think that YOU could have sex with HER for free?? Bauhahaha please.

It would seem that she IS!