Spiritually speaking, who would you like to see in a "Girls of R&S" 2011 Calendar for, uh, leukemia donations?

You know, because we are a charitable lot of people here :)

Gotta help those sick kids, I say!!

Best Answer

Pussycat and Pussybat in a very classy vintage scissor pose for the month of September.

• hulme

Ha-ha, an incredible question certainly. I easily have been following my expensive chum Banjaran and a brilliant sort of others’ Questions in Y!A for many months now having comparable slant. i theory this is me basically who might locate it slightly exciting while her Qs start up with "spiritually talking". I had the effect that for the period of India many stuff are tied up with faith and spirits and such supernatural phenomenon. So, "spiritually talking" might propose that the Asker is asking for answer in that medium or spirit the place reason thinking gets decrease back-bench, not sure although. i think of via including the adjective of "spiritually talking" he/she is aiming for solutions coming from ethical, emotional, or psychological natured persons. And the respond might additionally be according to utopian (imagined suitable place or state of issues) strategies; no longer coming from rudimentary (under stepped forward strategies) theory technique wish above might suffice!

I think I'd just donate the money. If I was that desperate for a calendar, I would have other problems.

With all the secksay mamas we have in R&S, darling, that had better be a Mayan calendar or we'll never fit them all in!

(((Samian)))

And oh my goodness, yes! Dogstar has nailed it - put the WSIDR in a bikini and make him the centerfold. We'll sell millions of them.

I had all sorts of great quips ready for this one, and then Dogstar posted his and blew me and any potential wiseacre-ness right to he)) and gone.

Yeah.... for charitable donations... that's the ticket...

.

Source(s): I'd buy one to see if Kelly Bundy really bounces :P

Only if I can be Miss February.

• ...

Anything for the kids!

• XD

That would be pretty awesome..

I'd totally pose for it! (AND buy one.) =D

(Haha.. And I think more people than just the sick kids would like it, huh..? ;-P)

• If you can get the What Should I Do Retard into a bikini then I'm all over it.

• Ohhh, there's so many sexy ladies here. We're going to have to put 3 or four on each month to fit them all.

(((Samian)))