why dont they tell us straight?

Why do politicians still think that they know more than us about the global reality.The main consideration in a capitalist society in all governmental decisions is whether they are financially viable or not.Morals,kindness,compassion and patriotism have lost their value in our money obsessed world.Please ,present and would be politicians,don,t assume that we are twa#s

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately, we are going to see more rubbish spouted at us over the next few weeks by our Westminster "reps" than ever before. The level of sheer arrogance never ceases to amaze me. Most of them that were/are involved in the expenses scandal cannot see that they have done anything wrong. If I claimed such stupid expenses I would get the sack, instantly. And so I should.

They don't really care, they get people to write their speech so they sound like they do. They just want the money

• Mary H

The only thing any of them are good for is to fiddle their expences, personally, I would not pay any of them in washers!