What is your most disappointing moment as a fan?

As a Raider fan there have been a lot in the last 7 years but these are my Top 3. 1. Super Bowl 37 (Tampa Bay 48 Raiders 21) After a great season the Raiders get embarrassed in the SB. It was a real downer to what had been an exciting year with a great offense and a solid defense. I still wonder what would... show more As a Raider fan there have been a lot in the last 7 years but these are my Top 3.

1. Super Bowl 37 (Tampa Bay 48 Raiders 21) After a great season the Raiders get embarrassed in the SB. It was a real downer to what had been an exciting year with a great offense and a solid defense. I still wonder what would have happened if All Pro Center Barrett Robbins hadn't melted down during the week & played in the game. Yes, I believe Tampa would have won anyway because John Gruden knew Oakland offense like the back of his hand but I think the game would have been much more competetive.

2. AFC Title game 1977 (Denver 20 Raiders 17) Some of you younger fans might not remeber this one but the Raiders were defending SB champs & went into Mile High to play the Broncos for the right to go the SB. In the 3rd qtr the Broncos were leading 7-3 & were at the Raider 2 yd line when Broncos FB Rob Lytle fumbled after a hit from Jack Tatum. The ball was picked up by a Raider LB who was running for a TD when the refs blew the play dead saying "no fumble". Every replay showed it was a fumble & Lytle himself later admitted that it was and he got lucky. The Broncos went on to score and win the game. Only time after a Raider game that I acutally cried. I was 13 years old & it still bugs me to this day.

3. AFC title game 2000 (Baltimore 16 Raiders 3) Raiders had offensively challenged Baltimore backed up at their own 1 yd line in the 2nd qtr when DB Anthony Dorsett took a horrible angle (most Raider fans have never forgiven him) on a short pass to TE Shannon Sharpe and let him get away for a 99 yd TD. Later Tony Siragusa rolls his 350 LBS onto Rich Gannon throwing in a forearm for good measure, separates his shoulder & knocks him out of the game & the Raiders chances are toast at that point. To be fair however Baltimore probably wins this game anyway because of their great defense. They were nearly invincible that year.

You may wonder where is the "tuck rule" game or the "immaculate reception" game". I watched the "immaculate reception" game" but I was only 7 & too young to really appreciate what was going on & as for the "tuck rule" game I missed the whole 2nd half cuz of a previous engagement so I found out later what had happened.