What is your opinion Dangerous illegal aliens escape from Texas prison?

On Tuesday, illegal alien inmates Jose Bustos-Diaz and Octavio Ramos Lopez came up missing from the Briscoe Unit, in Frio County about 75 miles southwest of San Antonio. The pair escaped after cutting a hole in a perimeter fence.

According to the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, Bustos-Diaz was serving a 35 year sentence for murder in Harris County, while Lopez, was serving 20 years for two counts of aggravated kidnapping and 12 years for drug trafficking.

The two Mexican nationals remain at large and are undoubtedly headed for the border.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-35821-Immigrati...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • zzone
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hope they catch them, before they cross the border. Escape charges against them would put them in their for many more years. Actually all who cross the border illegally are illegals and criminals. Border Patrol might catch them, guess we will see, surely if captured they will have that on TV.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

@zzone

wow you sound real smart, saying "all who cross the border illegally are criminals" SURE in doing so it's very much breaking the law, but that doesn't make them bad people. Most do it, for wanting a better life, and when they do come, they take jobs other don't want, so really don't see what's the big deal. Everyone has to break rules to survive, im sure as well you'd do the same if you were in their shoes. So stop being ignorant

And i hope those two get caught and put back in prison for more years, people like that are what give others a bad reputation.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

every time we hand issues over to the liberals, they screw issues up then blame Republicans. We become bored of it with the aid of fact whilst they screw up, they do it massive and it takes continuously if in any respect to superb it. All i comprehend is that I see that a number of those illegals in this united states of america have truly led to a significant quantity of issues and every time somebody tries to do something approximately it the dems start up screaming and contact calling (as known). we ought to renounce backing down from the bully dems and get something performed...yet in my view, i do no longer see what's incorrect with asking people for their eco-friendly enjoying cards. all of us ought to offer our drivers license and registration whilst we are pulled over by the police. we ought to teach credit enjoying cards, IDs and each ingredient else whilst we would decide for to money a verify or although...what makes illegals so effing specific??

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They should be shot on sight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

SCARY!!!! OOOOOOH! my legs are shaking LMFAO!!!

• 1 decade ago

TARGETS

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.