tyler perry great accomplishments?

and why

is it important to black

Favorite Answer

Why is it important to black? What? You should rephrase the question because it sounds a little offensive.

Tyler Perry started out homeless, and had a dream to do something great with his life. He struggled and struggled to get his name out there, and it started with the play "I Know I've been changed". Then his name was know, he made more plays, created GREAT movies with a powerful message in each one. Each one having a spiritual aspect, and great messages. He moved on to bigger and huger projects, and winning awards here and there. It might be important to African Americans because of where he started and where he is now. He has come a long way.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

tyler perry great accomplishments?

and why

is it important to black

Source(s): tyler perry great accomplishments: https://shortly.im/kIGYk
  • Arlene

I managed to get my child to school on time.(thats always the biggest accomplishment of my day) Then I drank an entire pot of coffee. After that, I went down to the local coffee cafe' and drank another 20oz of coffee with a friend while we planned our takeover of the world...(its still a work in progress) I then spent the next few hours doing paper work and making phone calls. Oh, I also went to see a few new foreclosures on the market. After that I came home and thought about doing some laundry...it didn't go any further than that...I just thought about it. Finally I made some dinner, helped with homework, played some guitar hero (with the child), read a little, put the child to bed....and now I am here... what did you do?

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avC9P

Helping my child recover from illness