Give, Gimme, Entitle, Share, Spread, Redistribute...Whats the time clock for the end of America?

Update:

Angelina - Maybe Jesus Martinez but not Jesus Christ.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I give it four years. The government will soon be unable to raise money through Treasury auctions, and will be forced to resort to the printing press even more than now. Massive hyperinflation is usually ended by a collapse of the government.

• 1 decade ago

Whoa, dude. By 2050 the New World is firmly Roman Catholic and the Western part of Europe is allied with Moslem influences all the way down to the tip of Africa. Unknown is whether Vatican City will relocate to the New World. You WANT all the redistribution of wealth possible before that monumental event.

Otherwise, we will define wealth as gated communities capable of maintaining private militias.

The Republicans will still be able to boast we print "God" on American currency.

• Doin
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

And yet 15 trillion in debt, more then any country out there. When you focus on changing your government to one that works, not to mention helps the people, maybe then you wont be as bad off as some of the other countries out there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have been asking the same thing.

Kyrgyzstan and the peoples uprising is a good example of how the government elite opressed the people to the point they had no choice but to take to the streets not with pathetic signs that dont do anything....but guns!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Looks like all the things that Jesus was for.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you don't like it, leave it. But i don't know where you're gonna go since every other country has socialized medicine.

• 1 decade ago

unfortunately, America's best days are behind it

• 1 decade ago

For America, it is still a long time yet. For the whiners, they are on an ever shortening leash.

• 1 decade ago

Whenever Republicans manage to get back into power.

• Zardoz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

One more Republican President and Congress.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.