Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

Why does the government provide executions for murders but not assisted suicides for lawful citizens? Its unf?

Why does the government provide executions for murders but not assisted suicides for lawful citizens?

Its unfair that the state spends millions of dollars so that murders get to escape the cruelty of life, but decent law-abiding citizens are stuck on this hellish world. Why do criminals get privileged that citizens don't? Crime is an entitlement? All citizens should be entitled to everything criminals gets. So if someone wants to voluntarily go to prison, that should be their right. Likewise if someone does not want to be in prison, but would like to have free prison meals, or attend prison classes, that should be his right. If you say no, he has to commit a crime first, you are creating an aristocracy based on crime.

Suicidal people, often take out their rage on others when trapped. If they were given an alternative peaceful way out, there would be a lot less crimes of desperation.

I have done a ton of research on suicide, and there are NO fool-proof methods. There are some very likely methods, but if you do fail, your badly messed up forever, with little chance of getting a 2nd try.

Are women biologically programmed to reward cruelty, evil and domination?

Of course any complaints that girls go for bad boys and jerks instantly labels one a nice guy beta males. To the extent that it is possible, I actually consider myself somewhat of an impartial outside observer. I was an omega jerk in JR and high school, and to an extent my whole psycho personality, worked and I had girls literally chasing me. A lot of it might have been self-delusion but some measures were objective. After that I was in nearly complete isolation in college. So I've never played the role of the bitter nice guy. I have NEVER done anything nice for a girl or anyone my entire life! So I think I have some claim to impartiality, and my position that my deep depression and heart anguish is purely on a metaphysical level.

I read a lot of PUA seduction Game literature. At first my logic was it pays to learn all tools of rhetoric, persuasion and oratory even if I intended to put it to different uses than PUA.

Anyway to put it at its simplest. In cavemen times women were just plaything rape slaves for the strongest ape. And that is what evolutionary psychology in chimpanzee and gorilla behavior proves. Now there might have been some brave women who defended their freedom to the death, but their selfish genes were lost to history. And the genes that all modern women have inherited is those who submit to the cruelest caveman with biggest club.

I don't know for me it is pretty hellish to live in a world where all men are sadists and all women are masochists.

According to PUA science male physical attractiveness barely matters at all, the only thing women find attractive is brute domination and sadism.

For the last year I've completely cut myself off from humanity. Who wants to live in a world of pure evil? Only evil is rewarded! Cruelty is the only virtue. What good is morality and ethics?

So I'd like an outside opinion do you feel that women are biologically programmed to reward cruelty, evil and domination?

Favorite Answer

I don't know where all your ideas come from but don't you think it's time to put aside the caveman's thinking as well as the cavewoman's? It's time to start looking for the good in humanity and find peace within yourself. I don't know about prison rules since I live in Canada and it's probably different than USA.

In Europe they do have laws for suicide especially for those with a terminal illness seeking an end, and it's well regulated, some requiring approval by three doctors before permitted.

You might want to try reading about Peace Pilgrim's life and find some good direction:

-------------------------------------

http://www.peacepilgrim.com/steps1.htm

IN MY EARLY LIFE I made two very important discoveries. In the first place I discovered that making money was easy. And in the second place I discovered that making money and spending it foolishly was completely meaningless. I knew that this was not what I was here for, but at that time (this was many years ago), I didn't know exactly what I was here for. It was out of a very deep seeking for a meaningful way of life, and after having walked all one night through the woods, that I came to what I now know to be a very important psychological hump. I felt a complete willingness, without any reservations, to give my life, to dedicate my life to service. I tell you, it is a point of no return. After that, you can never go back to completely self-centered living.

And so I went into the second phase of my life. I began to live to give what I could, instead of get what I could, and I entered a new and wonderful world. My life began to become meaningful. I attained the great blessing of good health; I haven't had a cold or headache since. (Most illness is psychologically induced.) From that time on, I have known that my life-work would be work for peace; that it would cover the entire peace picture - peace among nations, peace among groups, peace among individuals, and the very, very important inner peace. However, there's a great deal of difference between being willing to give your life, and actually giving your life, and for me, 15 years of preparation and of inner seeking lay between.

During this time I became acquainted with what Psychologists refer to as Ego and Conscience. I began to realize that it's as though we have two selves or two natures or two wills with two different viewpoints. Because the viewpoints were so different, I felt a struggle in my life at this period between the two selves with the two viewpoints. So there were hills and valleys - lots of hills and valleys. Then in the midst of the struggle there came a wonderful mountain-top experience, and for the first time I knew what inner peace was like. I felt a oneness - oneness with all my fellow human beings, oneness with all of creation. I have never felt really separate since. I could return again and again to this wonderful mountaintop, and then I could stay there for longer and longer periods of time, and just slip out occasionally. Then came a wonderful morning when I woke up and knew that I would never have to descend again into the valley. I knew that for me the struggle was over, that finally I had succeeded in giving my life, or finding inner peace. Again this is a point of no return. you can never go back into the struggle. The struggle is over now because you will do the right thing, and you don't need to be pushed into it.

-----------------------

• Avon

The person about to be executed is strapped to a gurney and prior to the lethal drugs being introduced they are injected with a substance that stops them moving about. The lethal drugs actually dissolve the blood vessels and it's believed causes excruciating pain, but because of the initial injection the subject can't call out, if that sounds in anyway cosy and peaceful then you're on your own.

If we were all born with a self destruct button, very few of us would reach old age, we all get the blue's from time to times,and real depression at least once, I've been there, right on the very edge, letters written and the method of exit in front of me.

But I'm so glad I didn't do it, yes I've had to endure a lot of bad times but I've also had a lot of good times as well.

Here's a few things that will help:

1) Get to bed the same time each night.

2) Take 10 minutes prior to sleeping to tell yourself to have Happy, Positive And Constructive thoughts, it sounds ridiculous but it works!

3) Take Cod Liver Oil, it helps stabilise mood, and new reasons why it's good for you are discovered almost weekly.

4) Keep a diary, write down all your problems, worries , achievements and plans, it's amazing how a worry shared (even written down) is a worry halved.

5) Take a brisk 30 minute walk each day, this really helps sort out your head and gives your brain a boost of natural high chemicals.

The above will really help and most are free or low cost, stick to them and your mood will get better and better, YOU CAN DO IT, YOU ARE WORTH IT!

• Malcom

I think women have been victimized by men. They are programmed to need love and care. Men are programed to copulate and move on.

If I was a woman I would make an interesting life for myself and stay completely away from men 24/7.

• Jeffy

Because you don't need the government to shoot yourself.

And no I don't feel women are programmed toward cruelty. If you do then you gotta stop being so butthurt cuz you ran into a few bitches. Grab your nuts and keep walking.

Source(s): Man up