Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Frankie Muniz...A Jerk In Reality?

So..I was on myspace,{Not being able to log in..WTF?? Are any of you having the same problem?} Anyways..So...As bored as I am,I decided to go strolling on myspace..And I found Frankie Muniz's myspace,Now let me clear it up:I AM NOT A FAN,Nor a hater..But,He just looks SOOOOO different and older in his myspace profile picture...So,I was shocked,And went to his profile..And,I found a video and well...It's about a rattlesnake attack...Lol,He may have been scared for his life,But Frankie Muniz seems kind of....Angry. LOL,Is it just me? In some of his pictures,And that video..He just seems really different,And at the end of the video,He sarcastically said:"Have a good day!" So..Have any of you met Frankie Muniz in reality? Is he really nice? And DO NOT ANSWER WITH:"Well,How are we supposed to know?" If that's what you're going to answer with,Or choose to be a troll..Do,Me,You,And the entire world of answers a favor..And get off of yahoo answers,And go troll with someone who deserves it! Like..miley cyrus!

Thanks

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've met Frankie through racing and spent some time with him, and actually he's really down to earth, friendly and fun to hang with. I've seen him in situations with fans that would make me scream....and he's been really cool about it. So in my experience, yeah, he's a nice guy. BTW in that video, him and his GF had been arguing, the sarcastic "have a nice day" remark was directed towards her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.