Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Dresses at Ross/T.J Maxx?

I'm graduating from the 8th grade soon, so I'm going to need a dress. Has anyone ever bought or seen any cute dresses from Ross or T.J Maxx?? If not where else could I get some cute dresses? I would prefer knee-length dresses.

(Stores in Kingsport,TN)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ross is awesome! Great prices and Really good Clothes. I have recently bought the cutest dress from the juniors department in JC Penny's; they have some really cute clothes this year. Kohl's is also a really really good store. Definitely check out some of these stores, they have the cutest fashions that would really make you look great for your graduation. Also check out Charlotte Russe, it is like my favorite store, it even carries the cutes shoes and accessories..(not too expensive either) I don't know very much about TJ Max though. But alot of others;In fact, here is a list of stores you can check out:

JC Penny's

Ross

Kohl's

Old Navy

Charlotte Russe

Rainbow (Do they have that there?)

Factory Connection

Macy's

Cato

Body Central (IDK if they have that there)

Belk

Heart and Soul

Forever21

Hope at least one of these stores can help you. And congrats!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I haven't shopped at T.J Maxx much, but I love Ross. I shop there all the time, sometimes they have great things and sometimes they have crap. It just depends what they have in stock and if your willing to put in enough time to look. Im sure you could find a great dress there if you take the time to look through every one. For my graduation dress I went to Macy's and found a gorgeous knee length dress. It cost a little more money, but I saved a lot by buying my shoes and other accessories from Ross. Good luck and I hope this helps :)

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Cute Dresses At Ross

• cely
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Ross Junior Dresses

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well, I don't live in Kingsport but, you could prob find a cute dress from delia*s... I always find cute dresses from there. lol

Also, you could try Ross and T.J. Maxx they might have some cute dresses but, I'm not really sure b/c I don't have them stores where I live:(

um... macys and forever21 might also, have cute dress:)

Hope this helpss!

• 5 years ago

I like Marshalls. Ya you kinda have to look but Ross and TJ Maxx are always packed and they are unorganized

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.