Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Do you play video games..=D ..?

what games do you like to play? ^_^

Favorite Answer

Oh yes a good question! Uh I like to play a lot of video games so yeah. I play Modern Action Adventure (Grand Theft Auto Series), Modern First Person Shooter (Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2), Racing (Need For Speed Series and Mario Kart Wii) [Yes I own a Wii AND a PC], 3D Action Platform (Super Paper Mario), Virtual Life (Can't forget Sims 3) and Action Role-Playing Video Games (New Super Mario Bros. Wii). [One popular genre I don't play is Sports] That's like 5/6 of the games I own. Do you think I gave too much information? Anyways I consider myself a Gamer and when I'm not on this addicting website I'm playing those games either smothering other people or them pwning me. But it's all good.

I used to play Skyrim but then I took an arrow to the knee. Just kidding, still love and play it. That and the Sims 2. I'll never be able to give up on a chance at a new life.

• Me Hate Video Games!

• Bunge

I am an old fella but I bought 2 for the grand kids, but they have never been to see me, as I live hundreds of miles away from them now...

I have got Conan and Resistance (Fall of Man), but to be perfectly honest with you I wouldn't have the first clue as to how to play them.. I would need someone to show me... Old people and modern technology don't go hand in hand I'm afraid !!!

)O(

Unreal Tournament 3

Dirt 2

Crysis Warhead

COD MW2

Rome - Total War

They're what i'm currently playing

• Duke

Yes.

I like the Madden football games, the Fire Emblem series, and the Advance War series of games...

• 123456

COD and Grand Theft Auto.

• x3

Um, yes. I take over my brother's 360 and play COD all day and night.

Guitar hero!! XD Damn.. I love it.. It's the only game I can play though.

xx

No I hopeless, my son plays COD on PS3 and I can't even control it