Should I call the police? Need advice asap. 10pts?

Ok, I need some advice.. I'm torn.. I'm at work right now (I work at a hotel, I'm the only person on staff right now) and a homeless man came to the hotel and asked me if he could use the restroom. I said that was ok, but he had to leave afterwards.. which he did.. but he came back to the hotel about... show more Ok, I need some advice.. I'm torn..

I'm at work right now (I work at a hotel, I'm the only person on staff right now) and a homeless man came to the hotel and asked me if he could use the restroom. I said that was ok, but he had to leave afterwards.. which he did.. but he came back to the hotel about 30mins later and asked if he could warm up. He told me he was trying to get to the Mission (homless shelter) but his bike broke and it was too dark to fix it (I work the 3rd shift -- 11pm-7am). I told him he could warm up for 5mins, but he had to leave after.. and he did.

Its 5am now, and he showed up AGAIN! And asked to use the restroom. I told him no, and to leave because its almost breakfast time and people will be coming down.

and now.. I just looked out my front desk window and SAW HIM SLEEPING ON THE CONCRETE out front the hotel! Right out front!

He can't stay there.. but I'm a little scared to confront him (he seems to have a mental disability and problems communicating).

Should I call the police? Or should I just go out there and handle it? I don't want to call the police because they are for more serious things.. and I don't think he's dangerous.. but I am afraid to approach him.

I know this is a really stupid question.. but I kinda feel bad for the old guy and don't want to get him in trouble. at the same time, I dont want to be fired.

I just need imput. Thanks in advance.