Beer Pong Table Designing Ideas?

A few friends and I are planning on putting together a beer pong table this summer. Anyone ever done this before? What should we use for the table top that is sturdy and not too expensive that will not stain that bad when beer is spilt on it, plexiglass or something like that possibly. Also, how is the correct way... show more A few friends and I are planning on putting together a beer pong table this summer. Anyone ever done this before? What should we use for the table top that is sturdy and not too expensive that will not stain that bad when beer is spilt on it, plexiglass or something like that possibly. Also, how is the correct way to put on the legs? Any ways to support it better? I have heard of automatic ball washers, how would these be put together? I think that it has somethin to do with a fish filter or somethin like that. Fyi, none of us really know much about electrical at all, so if there is an item that we could just buy and bolt it on the table, that would be great. And of course, if anyone has any cool ideas for designs on the table or neat things to add to it, please let me know. thanks.
3 answers 3