Computer rebooting please help... Atapi.sys, Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal?

My computer keeps rebooting when i try to get into windows and gives me blue screen of death..Says atapi.sys and it also says Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal and also says something about dumping physical memory.. I can get into safe mode no prob every time.. I did a system restore back 30 days and i was able to get... show more My computer keeps rebooting when i try to get into windows and gives me blue screen of death..Says atapi.sys and it also says Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal and also says something about dumping physical memory.. I can get into safe mode no prob every time.. I did a system restore back 30 days and i was able to get into windows and browse the net for an hour or so.. I thought that fixed it but it rebooted again not to long after..I tried to install avast in safe mode but it wouldn't run for some reason..I really don't want to Fdisk it if i don't need to...I have no idea if this is virus or something else going on with my system..I just want to know if this is a virus or if its hardware.. i ran a few different virus and sypbot programs and found nothing! I don't want to fdisk if im just going to be getting the same error

Can this be my cpu,vidcard,ram or ps? I did notice after looking at all my hardware i have alot of dust buildup in my case...

I've been using the same software,hardware and install for 5 years now with no major viruses or problems..

Any help would be great! Thank you