Are my dogs changes unique, or does neuter/spay-ing effect all dogs this way?

I have six dogs, but one of them was very recently adopted, so I'm going to exclude her for the reason that I'm really unsure of what her behavioral patterns will be after spaying. -Lola, ten months, lab/golden mix. Shelter mutt. The shelter I adopted Lola from, six months ago, made me promise to spay... show more I have six dogs, but one of them was very recently adopted, so I'm going to exclude her for the reason that I'm really unsure of what her behavioral patterns will be after spaying.

-Lola, ten months, lab/golden mix. Shelter mutt.
The shelter I adopted Lola from, six months ago, made me promise to spay her within 30 days of adoption.
I would've anyways, though.
She was shy and awkward(clumsy) when I adopted her. She was a nice looking dog, not aggressive. Her trainer said she needed to break out of her shell.
Her health was "ok, nothing to worry about" as the vet described.
Since the spay, she has been nothing but nippy, she barks at inatimate objects, she tries to push me around with her weight, she hates her trainer(who now says she's a stubborn b*tch--in it's original context of course) and the vet gets stress wrinkles everytime I bring her near.

-Draek, three years, blue heeler. Purebred, champion bloodlines, show-worthy.
Since I don't own any other blue heelers, and he hasn't won any shows(not worthy to be a sire), I had Draek neutered at 4 mo.s.
He was always a friendly and happy pup. The surgery didn't really effect him extremely, but he has never been as outgoing or playful since about two days after the operation--when he started lagging around. The trainer says he seems lethargic or depressed...he doesn't enjoy his walks anymore, and he won't play with the other dogs. He just....lays around.
The vet says he's healthy.

-Maverick, two years, basenji. Purebred, champion bloodlines, several awards.
This dog is intact. He's won many awards, screened as 100% healthy, no problems, an angels temperament, and purebred, AKC, from champion bloodlines. I would rather cut off my index finger than neuter this gorgeous dog!
His trainer describes him as easy going and one of the least stubborn Basenji's he's ever dealt with.
Vet says he's totally clear.

-Yeti, seven years, Shiba Inu. Purebred, champion bloodlines, 10+ awards.
this amazing dog has had her share in life. I bought her at just over a year. She had all her AKC papers, had been shown and won every show(3) she'd been entered in, and she had an appt. to be spayed! I canceled the apt, and gave her two months to warm up to my family before I made another one.
Once she was warmed up, I realized she had the most wonderful personality. So I had her screened. Clean! So I bred her twice, with another champion Shiba. The pups are being shown today. Still in contact with the owners.
When she turned five years old, she started to lag a bit. By six I stopped putting her in any competitions, and I had her spayed. About two days after the operation i noticed some odd behavior. Aggression toward the other dogs, random shaking, growling at me and other people. Vet said no problems. Got a second and third opinion but they also said her health was--well, no problems at all.
I took her to her old trainer she had as a pup, and he didn't know what to say. He said maybe it was a stressful operation at her age and she couldn't handle it.
Since then she has bit me twice, three other people, and has to be kept separated from my other dogs, or she will tear them apart!

-Jackie, two years, JRT. Shelter dog.
she was spayed a couple of months after I adopted her. She was always nippy and hyper, which is somewhat to be expected from her breed.
But after I spayed her, about a week approximately, she bit her trainer.
She bit me.
She started urinating in the house.
Barking at everything that moves.
I've gone through four different trainers to get this one that will work with Jackie despite her specific issues, and now he says she may need another six months or year to pass all her courses.
The vet says she's in good condition -- not great, like she was before I spayed her, but good.

I've always used the same positive+negative training methods for all my dogs, which teach them what they are supposed to and not supposed to do.

I feed them all raw diet, as well as Blue Buffalo dry.

They are all current on vaccinations, and I have never skipped out.

They've all been taken to behavior school, and been through/are going through all levels as well as some excess in-the-home training(all training beginning @ 3 mo.s old)

I have adopted a beautiful wolf\malamute hybrid at two years old. I don't intend to breed her, as she has no wins and isn't registered, but I don't want to ruin her temperament by spaying her.
Should I desex her? No?

After I had Lola desexed, and it went so horribly, I switched to a different vet. He's an awesome vet, have heard nothing but the best from him. Several of my friends have had their dogs desexed through him, no side effects.
Is it something about my home? About the way I'm acting?