Linksys Wireless USB Adapter Internet Problem?

So i have a computer upstairs with a router and modem and hooked it up and it's just fine. I took the CD and installed it on the computer with the router. Then i plugged in the USB and it says i have 52MBps so i click on the internet and it comes up with the screen not connected to the internet. Also im not... show more So i have a computer upstairs with a router and modem and hooked it up and it's just fine. I took the CD and installed it on the computer with the router. Then i plugged in the USB and it says i have 52MBps so i click on the internet and it comes up with the screen not connected to the internet. Also im not sure if what i installed on the main computer was the right disk... I is a easylink one and im not sure if there is a specific one for the usb if so i cant find it. Help please i appreciate it.
Update: Oh and i also saw a picture on http://linksys.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/linksys.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=4063
That shows the internet circle thing while when i go on my computer it doesnt to that.
Update 2: Which computer do uninstall it on? and i dont get how that will help.
1 answer 1