how to say "get well soon" in the best manner?
instead of get well soon, is there any other words to wish someone like..professor, boss.. etc
may I have some example? thank you
- Jake No ChatLv 710 years agoBest Answer
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
We are all hoping for a quick turnaround on your ailment, we miss you at school /work/etc.
- Nona said soLv 710 years ago
* You are in my thoughts.
* Sending you some get well cheer.
* Here’s a little sunshine to brighten up your day.
* Hope you’re feeling better - get well soon.
* We miss you here at work.
* Sending happy thoughts your way so you’ll feel better soon.