Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 10 years ago

Why do all rich black men cheat on their beautiful white or asian wives?

First, why do so many black celebrities choose to marry or date white women:

Tiger Woods, Reggie Bush, O.J. SIMPSON, Tiki Barber, Kobe Bryant, Ray J, Michael Jordan, Glenn Rice, Seal, Randy Jackson, Ahmad Rashad, Bryant Gumbel, Carl Weathers, Alfonso Ribiero, Babyface, Don Cornelius, Donald Faison, Fredrick Douglass, Jimmie Walker, Keenan Ivory, Barrack Obama's DAD, Taye Diggs, Thurgood Marshal, Wayne Brady TO NAME A FEW

And the rest either date asians, or light skinned black women, or black women who wear extensions to have straight or blonde hair and mimic the white look.

Why do many of these rich black men proceed to cheat on their beautiful white wives. Tiger Woods for example had over 8 WHITE mistresses. Tiki Barber just dumped his pregnant beautiful Asian woman for a petite 25 year old white, blonde former intern as NBC.

Favorite Answer

Black men marry who they want to marry. Mind you, black women are just not some black men's cup of tea, and I respect that. They married who they were attracted to for whatever reason that is. I would much rather they marry who they want than have them marry a black woman out of "duty".

I myself would prefer a black man, but if a White man, Asian, Hispanic or anything in between presents himself to me and meets my expectations, I will throw that color card out the window.

The cheating part..it would seem that black men cheat more, but that's just what the media tells us. More often than not, black men who stay with their wives and are faithful to their wives are not celebrated and appreciated, because that's not news worthy. I want to believe there are still black men out there that are resisting the desire to jump the fence so to speak and are remaining faithful.

I'm a divorced black woman that was married to a black man for 15 years and I know... some cheat. Mine did, but I am not blanket condemning ALL black men for what one man did. I did the domestic thing and kept myself up as best as I could, but there are some men on a case by case basis that do not have integrity when it comes to remaining faithful. In the 80/20 rule, they pick the other woman, which is usually the 20%.

I don't regret one iota my experience because it has taught me that ALL men aren't bad. I just have to be more selective next time and do things differently. Not ALL black men are cheaters, just some. You have to kiss some frogs before you find your prince. I will marry a man who is a janitor any day over a rich man with a bad attitude. Money sometimes corrupts people when they don't understand it is a tool and not the end all and be all of life and use their wealth to make bad choices, like a reason to get more women and cheat just because they can. That's not the way to live. On the other hand, if a man is rich and has a good head on his shoulders, I'll take him too. :-)

One more thing, it also becomes hard when cheating becomes "en vouge" amongst men who are rich and famous because the run of the mill joe thinks that they can too and it's totally okay. I don't care how much cheddar you are making, cheating is wrong. It's not right. Don't do it.

• preiss

Celebrities With Asian Wives

Dont make me laugh. They do it for the same reason rich, or middle class, or poor white men do, for whatever selfish reason they come up with. Black men are not unique when it comes to cheating on their wives. John Edwards, Mark Sanford.....Im not gonna waste my time making a huge list....

Some men are shallow and some wait for the right woman , and some ,just don't wanna get married

They don't all cheat on their wives. Attractive rich men tend to cheat on their wives more often than than ugly rich men because they are used to being the playboy and have the opportunity to cheat on their wives.

• Some married men (all races) need the attention and to reaffirm their sexual attractiveness. It's that simple.

Because there wives put up with it. They hold black males to a lower standard because they are allegedly "oppressed" people.

I think men just cheat. Period. It doesn't matter what race they are. And I think that they cheat on all women regardless of their race as well. Of course, there are good guys out there who don't cheat but they're few and far between.

i would say that it is all just a big coincidence.

I dont. Then again i'm not rich...