promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

what happened to the cast of zoey 101 i know about victoria but nothing about the others?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Victoria Justice(Lola)- has a new TV show, Victorious

Jamie Lynn Spears(Zoey)- in 2008, she did a voice role in the movie Unstable Fables- Goldie Locks and the 3 Bears show, and was on the televison show, Missguided. I don't think she's doing anything now

Paul Butcher(Dustin)- He's in the movie the Legacy this year

Sean Flynn(Chase)- He's in the movie, BMW this year

Alexa Nikolas (Nicole)- She was recently on an episode of Criminal Minds

Christopher Massey(Michael)- last year, he made a song and music video called, "Ridin With My Brother" with his brother Kyle Massy and their friend. It was released on youtube in May, 2009

Matthew Underwood(Logan)- he was in the film, "Reality Horror Night, the was released on October, 31, 2009

Erin Sanders(Quinn)- In late 2009, she appeared on the shows Big Time Rush, Castle, Mad Men, and Weeds

Kristin Herrera(Dana)- you may not remember her because she was only in the first season. her latest appearances were in 2007 on the shows Freedom Writers and Resurrection Mary

Austin Butler(James)- James was Zoey's boyfriend in season 4. He was recently in the movie, Aliens in the Attic, and guest starred on Wizards of Waverly Place, and Life unexpected

hope this helped!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • hobin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Cast Of Zoey 101

• coby
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Logan From Zoey 101 Now

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what happened to the cast of zoey 101 i know about victoria but nothing about the others?

Source(s): happened cast zoey 101 victoria others: https://shortly.im/7r7Go
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mandy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

no, Zoey 101 isn't gonna do more episodes, because of her pregnancy of her baby. and the finale, called Chasing Zoey, was on i think around 2-3 months ago. it's when Zoey's boyfriend gives her a necklace that says i love you on the back, and she thinks of Chase. It's almost prom and she hasn't got a date, and Chase suprises her by him returning o PCA, and as his usual clumsy self, falls off the wall, and Zoey runs over to him. about 10-12 seconds later, the kiss. , oh, and Lola and Blake r going to the prom together, but get stuck in the middle of nowhere. five "geeks" r also in the woods, and Lola and Blake tell them Zoey has no date, then, of course, they run off to ask Zoey to dance with them. but by that time, Zoey is dancing with Chase when they get there. Oh yeah, and Quinn and Logan confess to everyone at the prom that they like eachother, Stacy get's a normal voice, and Chase and oey end up going out and being boyfriend and girlfriend. THE END!

• 1 decade ago

Chase and Zoey moved to the mountians in Canada where Britney will visit them once in awhile to check on the babies and care for her sick sister, while Logan is in the Bahamas picking up donkey crap. Michael is with his brother Corey desperate for a new job before their poor papa goes broke and will have no choice but to work on the pole.

• 1 decade ago

i only know about victoria and her own tv show. type their names + wiki on google. they have all the info updated

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They're not interesting and important enough for people to care about them.

• 1 decade ago

they probebly got paid like needed and went to study in real life somewhere...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.