A Fun Little Survey to BREAK OUT from the Seriousness?

Let's breakaway from the seriousness, people! :3 Here's a little itty-bitty survey just for fun:

1. What's your favourite book?

2. Who's your favourite book character?

3. What's your favourite movie?

4. Who's your favourite movie character?

5. What/Who is your favourite group/singer?

6. Who's your favourite actor/actress?

Best Answer goes to the person who's most descriptive!! :D

-----

My Answers! :3

1. A tie between the Mortal Instruments series (City of Bones, City of Ashes & City of Glass) and the Harry Potter series.

2. Alec from Mortal Instruments. Ha~. I'm a sucker. X3

3. Titanic! I have reasons for that. :3

4. Legolas from Lord of the Rings or Watson from the new Sherlock Holmes movie

5. Group: DBSK, baby! Soloist: Koda Kumi! She's so cool!! ^-^

6. I'm a sucker for Nicholas Cage and Will Smith. Also Halle Berry. :3

Favorite Answer

1. What's your favourite book?

Probably "Memoirs of a Geisha". It has such a beautiful colour about it and the story is amazing. Arthur Golden described everything so awesomley it's hard to pull away... And yay for Harry Potter!

2. Who's your favourite book character? That's a good question... I'll put my favourite manga character, who is no one but the glorious Herr Major of Hellsing <3

3. What's your favourite movie? A Clockwork Orange <3 Psycho, funny, creative, different.

4. Who's your favourite movie character? Alex de Large and Joker

5. What/Who is your favourite group/singer? Slipknot, some Korean/Japanese boybands, Ludvig van Beethoven (I know, rather a strange mix isn't it..)

6. Who's your favourite actor/actress? Heath Ledger (r.i.p.), Bruce Willis <3

• Grimm

1) Very difficult..but probably Lord of The Rings.

2) I love Legolas from Lord of the Rings. But I also LOVE Nathaniel and Bartimaeus from the Bartimaeus trilogy!

3) My favourite movie is definitely one of the three Lord of the Rings movies. Can't choose :/

4) My favourite movie character is definitely Legolas from Lord of the Rings! I have soo many posters of him..

5) My favourite band is Nightwish.

6) My favourite actors are Orlando Bloom, and Hugh Laurie. I like Johnny Depp too.

1. What's your favourite book? The Outsiders

2. Who's your favourite book character? Johnny Cade from The Outsiders

3. What's your favourite movie? Stand By Me

4. Who's your favourite movie character? Teddy Duchamp from Stand By Me (even though he's technically a book character)

5. What/Who is your favourite group/singer? All Time Low/Christofer Drew

6. Who's your favourite actor/actress? Adam Sandler/Hayden Panettiere.

• 1. What's your favourite book?

Harry Potter series. I can never get the feeling from another book that I can get from that series, even after 5 reads per book.

2. Who's your favourite book character?

I don't really have a fave. I like the ones who are really down to earth and have humor.

3. What's your favourite movie?

The Break-Up. That's about as real as it get (minus a few things added for entertainment) or P.S. I love you. My heart melted when I watched that movie. I can't wait to share it with my husband. Just the idea of a couple being able to love eachother like that thru the petty fights makes my life seem a little brighter. Like we can still have fun together and play and have some really enchanting moments despite what we fight about or get mad at eachother about and just knowing that we can't live without one another is reflected in that movie. It's great.

Again, don't really know. Can't even think right now (mommy brain attacks again). Ones that can be serious yet funny and humorous at the same time.

Jewel. Hands down. Next comes Jack Johnson and Death Cab for Cutie. Always cheers me up.

6. Who's your favourite actor/actress?

Gerard Butler. Sexy and sly. Very versatile. Great singer. Just my ideal dream guy and yet so far away from what I fell in love with and married!

1. What's your favourite book? House of Night series.

2. Who's your favourite book character? Er... don't have one.

3. What's your favourite movie? Into the wild, and American beauty.

4. Who's your favourite movie character? Blake Lively.

5. What/Who is your favourite group/singer? MGMT

6. Who's your favourite actor/actress? Leighton Meester.

1. Probably The Shining or Cell by Stephen King. Once you start reading them, you can't put them down, even if horror isn't your thing.

2. Wow. Really? Hmm...Maurice from The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents, I think I got that right.

3. 2001 A Space Odyssey. I know everyone says it's boring and whatnot, but I found it really interesting. Stanley Kubrick was pretty awesome.

4. Rorshach from Watchmen. Maybe it was just the way Jackie Earle Haley portrayed him, but he was about as awesome as Batman and Freddie Mercury combined.

5. GLahghhgughh...don't make me do this. The Ramones, though. No, wait, it's the Beatles. Nope, David Bowie.

6. the dreamy David Tennant :)

Your call: Danielle Your age: exceedingly much 15 Grade at school: 9th conventional singer: do not probably have one, yet Jessie James is the 1st singer i presumed-approximately. conventional band: The Beatles conventional music: "howdy Jude" with the aid of The Beatles 3 conventional video clips: a annoying Day's night, 3 Ninjas: Knuckle Up, and recommend females 3 conventional television shows: That '70s tutor, Malcolm interior the midsection, and regulation & Order variety of iPod: Nano 3G variety of telephone: enV2 Any pets?: 2 cats, Smokey and Twinkie; 2 canines, Holly and important maximum suitable buddy: Tori Worst enemy: Samantha

1. What's your favourite book? The Last Song, Dear John.

2. Who's your favourite book character? Too many to choose from. xD.

3. What's your favourite movie? Dear John.

4. Who's your favourite movie character? Too many to choose from. xD.

5. What/Who is your favourite group/singer? TC Carter.

6. Who's your favourite actor/actress? Selena Gomez.

Source(s): My brain.

Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe and Anne of Green Gables

Catherine Morland (from Northanger Abbey)

Love Actually

Colin God of Sex

The Darkness

Kate Winslet

1.) My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. I just finished reading it last night and the ending is SO sad!!

2.) Harry Potter. I've always wanted to be a wizard :-P

3.) The Blind Side. I FINALLY got around to watching it last week (sad I know considering that it's ben out since November I think.)

4.) The little brother, SJ, in The Blind Side. He's so funny and cute!

5.) Group -- Train. Singer --- Not sure

6.) Actor -- Leonardo DiCaprio. Actress -- Lucille Ball (she was in the '50's TV show I Love Lucy)