Has there been another Hollywood actor to cross lines like Julia Stiles?

Save the last dance, and O?
Update: Gig, you have some others? Cause i don't. And she never was b list. Your just dumb. She didnt involve herself with nonsense. Hardly call her b list cause she doesnt come off slutty like some others.
Update 2: Do any of you have two movies? not just one. Yeah billy bob thorton did cross some lines, but i don't know many white guys who wouldn't take halle berry.
Update 3: Kirstee Creme what lines has sanaa lathan crossed? The last time i saw her she was playing some kind of slut beind over the counter in a kitchen to supply some white rich guy? Playing a slut is not "crossing lines" And i never even heard of that show before. And those two movies? what? how about shes had... show more Kirstee Creme what lines has sanaa lathan crossed? The last time i saw her she was playing some kind of slut beind over the counter in a kitchen to supply some white rich guy? Playing a slut is not "crossing lines" And i never even heard of that show before. And those two movies? what? how about shes had other movies as well. 10 things i hate about you is my favorite movie.
Update 4: Gig i watched that, cant remember any of those characters being in ANOTHER MOVIE besides that one. Sure theres been other movies, but a person to be the main character in both? Havent seen it.
Update 5: Lets repeat the question do you have two movies with the same actor in it as a white up and coming female actress dating a black guy in the movie? No you don't
4 answers 4