What really happened on the capitol steps in DC on March 21, 2010, the day ObamaCare passed?

On one side, the Congressional Black Caucus reports that there were racial and "homophobic" slurs, not to mention saliva, hurled from Tea Party members at black congressmen as they proceeded to vote for government takeover of health care. Then video and testimony evidence shows that didn't... show more On one side, the Congressional Black Caucus reports that there were racial and "homophobic" slurs, not to mention saliva, hurled from Tea Party members at black congressmen as they proceeded to vote for government takeover of health care.

Then video and testimony evidence shows that didn't happen?

FROM http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.vie...

"You might think we would have learned a lesson from that and stay away from injecting race into political issues. Yet playing the race card has become an increasingly common response to growing public anger at the policies of the Obama administration and the way those policies have been imposed.

When the triumphant Democrats made their widely televised walk up Capitol Hill before passing the health-care bill, led by a smirking and strutting Nancy Pelosi holding her oversized gavel, some of the crowd of citizens expressed their anger. According to some Democrats, these expressions of anger included racial slurs directed at black members of Congress.

This is a serious charge – and one deserving of some serious evidence. But, despite all the media recording devices on the scene, not to mention recording devices among the crowd gathered there, nobody can come up with a single recorded sound to back up that incendiary charge. Worse yet, some people have claimed that even doubting the charge suggests that you are a racist."

So what REALLY happened out there and why are we being lied to?
Update: @ future, way to generalize and take up the Fox News baton, "Some people say..." to create false testimony. The entire question went right over your head.
Update 2: Last I checked it was $10,000, but touche.
Update 3: @ Ash, I am not your mother and I am not your guidance counselor. Get your lazy *** up off the couch long enough to look them up yourself. I've already seen them and I can tell you capitol police would have arrested any man who tried to spit on any protester. In addition to that, the Tea Party is not racist... show more @ Ash, I am not your mother and I am not your guidance counselor. Get your lazy *** up off the couch long enough to look them up yourself. I've already seen them and I can tell you capitol police would have arrested any man who tried to spit on any protester. In addition to that, the Tea Party is not racist and would make no such remarks. Period.

You are participating in a cover up through intentional negligence.
Update 4: by "protester" I of course meant Congressmen

Only liberals and Neo-conservative fascists violate people in that respect:
http://libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.c...
Update 5: @ Dan, I'm hurting from the LOL'ing!